Luscious Locks to Short edgy hair (on a girl)?

Say she is loves her long, natural wavy hair but she wants to try something short and new for a bit.
So she doesn't have to worry about growing it out again, would you find it odd if she decided to wear a short wig that looks actually real so that she doesn't have to cut her hair?

BEFORE
AFTER

Knowing she can always go back to long hair

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try it you might as well. Be sure that you have a good hair dresser though.

• Say she actually wants that short hairstyle... in a wig (so she doesn't have to cut her real hair).
      Would that be strange?

• Not really as it's becoming common.

What Guys Said 11

• I LOVE IT!!

• Me too!! ^-^ What if it was a wig?

• I love and adore women with short hair I personally feel that they're more attractive than girls with long hair *I still go with women with long hair because there's not that many women with short but if I were to choose between the two I'm always going to go with the one with short hair*

• I like the pixie cut

• Eh, I like her hair in both Pictures, Both look pretty! :)

• Both look awesome but they are models some girls can't rock a short hairstyle but the ones who can beautiful

• Say she can rock it... What about if she wore a wig that looks realistic for the short hair? (as referred to the question)

• Sure why not. I love it when girls aren't afraid to take a chance, love a girl to switch it up

• i just dont like short hair on girls. i dont know what it is. Unless she has really feminine features that pull it off i think it just looks really manly. Love a girl with long hair

• It's way too short.
    I think women look best with hair about shoulder length, or longer.
    Wavy hair it the sexiest on a woman.

A short haired wig? No Never it's kinda odd.

• Absolutely!

• that is so terrible

• both fit there features :D

• The short hair looks a lot better.