Im insecure... I hate my face. what do you think?

I have a huge ugly forehead, and weird face shape.
Im insecure... i hate my face. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty. Have you tried a hairstyle with bangs? There are a few that might make your forehead less visible if you are uncomfortable about it. :) I like the side fringe, like JLo (the one on the left, not the right pic - that's a middle part)

http://i.imgur.com/WGW5l74.jpg

I look like Christina Ricci. I have petite features, but bigger eyes and a bigger forehead. I have worn my hair like this pic

http://i.imgur.com/T2XQFrl.jpg

But it's more noticeable. So I go with bangs now. :) As I said, I like the side bang

http://i.imgur.com/XukCY9v.jpg

And from time to time rock the blunt bang look with long straight hair like this, and people always say they like it

http://i.imgur.com/mHFusE0.jpg

I would try pulling some hair that would be bangs forward, and pulling it up at different lengths and styles to see which looks best before cutting. I hope that helps :)

What Guys Said 22

• This is your second time asking in the same day seriously you have some problems go see a therapist I think you have body dysmorphic disorder.

• I think you look beautiful

• You look great, the only thing that came off weird to me are your eyes not your forehead. You're probably better off without those lences.

• Add some bangs to the front if you are that concern, your hairstyle frames your head.

But why do you hate your face?

• I am certain this is a troll but if not I think you look good.

• You look like a doll

• You are a beautiful girl. Most girls who are conscious about the size of their forehead have a hair style that has bangs which covers up a portion of it. Maybe that would help boost your confidence.

• You have no reason to be insecure

• The angle doesn't do you any favors

• what?

• The camera angle. Looks like it's accentuating your forehead. People seeing you in regular life wouldn't see it that way. But really, you have nothing to worry about.

• Looks uncanny.

• something off about your head , it's not human like

• You need to change your hair style

• In all honesty ure really good looking.
    Like a definite 8/10

• haha an 8? why knock off two points? cuz of my forehead :P

• Cause of the red dots that make ur eyes look kinda creepy 😏 otherwise im sure ure a 10 in real life ;)

• Its just the eyes that creep me out...

• You look good ;-). But I think you have way two much makeup on tho

• You look beautiful! 9/10 :)

• Hot as ten hot things

• Your face is beautiful, just take a photo with something that does not make your eyes red :)

• you got some nice boobs tho, and um... yeah lol so your good to go

• i have an ugly face...

• Your face looks fine but don't do that to your eyes - it looks silly.

• You look good

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty sure this pic is photoshopped the fuck out. Hard to tell when you don't put your whole forehead in the pic , but the pic in general looks distorted. Not real.

• I think you are very pretty... if you are real concerned with your fringe, you could try a new hairstyle to cover up some of your forehead like a side wedged fringe, :))

• what's creeping me out most about this picture is your eyes. O_O are you wearing circle lenses?

• You look pretty :) If you're unhappy about the size of your forehead, maybe you could try bangs.

• im sorry I just have to ask do you have or do to your eyes like the celebrities to make them look like the dolls? It's not an insult.

But no you're very pretty you just look a lot like a doll your eyes, hair, and head. I think it's a good thing a lot of girls would kill for it.