Change my hair (with a wig)?

My hair is like this...
Change my hair (with a wig)?
I want to try this wig...

Would you find that strange?

Just because I won't have to wait a long time for my hair to grow out again but I am craving something new for a change. That way I can always go back :)

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Wigs are an easy and convenient way to change your hair from what I've heard. I have a few friends who do wigs and stuff.

• Do you find that odd? Even if she does have long hair?

• Not at all.
      I honestly don't see how it's weird.

• That's great. Since usually when they find out it's a wig, it's a "turn off"... Like she has a health condition or something

What Guys Said 8

• I think the wig looks cool

• Oh, no! PLEASE don't do that. You have THE most gorgeous hair! If I could design the perfect woman, she would have YOUR hair! The wig is artificial and would look horrible.

• The wig looks cool and all, but nothing beats natural, especially when you already have beautiful hair!

• Cut it, style it, shape it. Done. Yes it takes some time to grow back but meh, you only have one life. Go wild a little. At least it's genuine that way. With a wig you're kind of fooling everyone.

• Just cut your hair into this do.

• I like the first one much much more

• No but who is that first girl?

• I like your hair...