Would you date me? Rate me on a scale of 1-10?

Would y'all date me? Say two compliments and two things you find ugly about me! Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why wouldn't i?

What Guys Said 11

• I probably wouldn't.
    4/10

• eyes, and hair is good. but I'm not into chubby girls. we can still go out, but there would be no romantic connection on my part :(

• I'd have sex with you because I'm right now drunk and desperate but objectively speaking I don't find you attractive because of a too many reasons just so many reason

• Why so mean? You can say what you think without being this rude..

• You are definitely cute and i mean that in good way, i see no problem
    just don't let these people bring you down and i can't rate you cause
    i don't like putting a number on anyone ,, I like your hair , smile is pretty

• 3/10, sorry but you should lose some weight, on the other hand you have very nice smile and you look friendly :) so if you get rid of some kilos, it will be much more

• No.

Compliments:
    you look happy
    no make up

Bad points:
    Hodor

• You have THE most gorgeous hair imaginable! Wow! And eyes/eye brows to match. You will be a real catch to someone!

• Thank you! I hope someone will find me attractive haha you're very very sweet thank you :)

• You actually remind me somewhat of a girlfriend I had many years ago. Those dark features just make me melt. As if you (or she) can do no wrong!

• I guess i already told it. I'd rate u 8.5.. Yeah.. I wouldn't mind dating someone like you if i find the perfect balance

• Totally agree with @song71124 and @bards

• Your chin, AND YOUR WEIGHT. You look fat. I would give you a 1/10

• My chin is a problem?

• You must like them anorexic/starving to death.

• No, Let's not be irrational. I just don't like fat looking women

• I can't see your personality so I can rate..

What Girls Said 11

• A 7 because you are a cute girl. You have a lovely face and great looking hair and teeth. The only thing you look like you need to change is your weight. But thats it!

• Thank you! Currently working on that now! So sweet :)

• A five!!!'

• I can't pick out anything ugly
    Everyone is beautiful no matter what anyone thinks, because everyone sees things or someone diffeently. No one is the exactly the same. And if they were this world would be boreing, everyone is diffrent amd that makes everyone beautiful. In my eyes you are perfect. Even though there is no such thing as perfeft you are in my eyes, though you may not see it in yojrs you are. nobody is perfect, but only in our eyes we can pick out perfection, even though we both may not feel that about ourselfs but we are.

• people are going to criticize you about your weight

• your hair is pretty and curly with good volume, your eyebrows are nice but your face is a little round and chubby..

• You're cute, by your kind replies to the rude commenters gives you brownie points.. Hopefully you are kind in person as well.. and your hair is pretty I want to touch it. Can I touch it? I'm going to touch it

Negatives : uyyyyyy, that you asked for people to rate you.

• 3-4/10 and not my type.

• If I was gay I would.

• I think your beautiful beautiful smile beautiful hair and skin I don't think your ugly I think you just need to expierement with your style try some makeup curl your hair (: don't worry about these guys rude comments they are pathetic :)

• You are pretty 💕💕💕🎀😍😍😍😍 and don't listen to that stupid Moran who call u fat 👆👆👆👆👆 any negative comments u receive use it as motivation
    You will turn out very beautiful women
    He's obviously insecure about himself... he's anonymous👎

• Strong points: gorgeous smile, beautiful shiny hair.
    Weak points (we all have them!): a bit overweight, but some people are into that. And honestly I can't think of another weak point! I definitely wouldn't say you're ugly by any means.