Rate my tattoo?

Not finished yet. No shading on the top. But I'm going to add other things to make out a half sleeve.
Rate my tattoo?

Updates:
Bump.

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The mouth is cool, very realistic. The nose is cartoonish. The eyes look more human and I'm not in love with the skull. Overall it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Think it will look better once it's all done so it flows together.. instead of just awkwardly sitting on my arm like that. It's going to be a half sleeve.

• Yes I do. Don't get me wrong it's cool. ;)

What Girls Said 9

• I'll give it an 8... It look so realistic but considering the face part of it almost looks to real like almost a human instead of an animal I deducted two points from the ten.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it because I see the potential. Like once it's done it's probably going to be bad ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely give it a 10. That's an awesome tattoo :D <3

0|0
    0|0
  • That is so excessive 4/10

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u mean

• Show All
    • Someone could easily mock a humming bird as well.. like I said it's not done yet.. not close. But your entitled to your opinion. I asked for it you gave it.

• I did not mock you I simply said I thought it was too much.

• The quality or design? Because I definitely don't like the design. The quality is okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I mean it will all come out together nice. You have to remember a half sleeve is multiple things tied into one piece.

• I like it nice ! (: I'm sure it's going to look better once you're done with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah feel like it kind of looks a bit awkward just sitting there on my arm like that. Once the whole half sleeve is done I think it will look badass.

I sort of freak out because I'm now one of those tatted guys. Don't know if I'll be treated differently.

• I'm sure it will and trust me you won't be treated differently. Don't freak out or feel weirded out.

• Scary strong, but not my type. 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it it looks sexy rawrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice 😉 defiantly a 10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it a ware-gorilla lion?

Looks good man! That's my favorite animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 i guess meh

0|0
    0|0
    • Why 5/10

• Show All
    • It's going to be a half sleeve.

• i don't know then I don't think it's a big difference

• Do you like it? That's what matters.

0|0
    0|0