Girls, do you think glasses on guys look attractive or ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love glasses on guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Absolutely, if he needs glasses there's nothing a girl can do about it. The style, however, is another factor. As long as the frames are modern and flattering to a guy's face and not rapist/pedo glasses, all is well.

0|0
    0|0
  • they usually look quite good.

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely can look attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not particularly a turn on for me but I could totally live with my boyfriend wearing glasses, it's not like I despise whether you're boyfriend material based on glasses..

0|0
    0|0
  • can definitely be attractive, but depends... i mean www.teenvogue.com/.../dylan-obrien.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • If the frames suit his face. I actually look better with glasses but there is nothing wrong with my sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my pov, I don't really care, glasses no glasses you're still a guy, I've liked guys with and without so it doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think of them that way. I mean, people obviously wear glasses so they can see properly, which is preferable to them not seeing properly, so glasses for me don't influence how attractive or unattractive I think a guy may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive like 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah I find it attractive if he is actually someone knowledgeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guys face it's self glasses is not going to suddenly change a guys facial structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the frames. If they're cute frames I think they look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, obviously not everyone suits them but I've seen many attractive guys who wear glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it so hot XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think it just depends. Sometimes I find them attractive /.\

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how they look on a guy in my oppinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can be good on a guy