Guys, Rate this girl's face out of 10?

Guys, Rate this girl's face out of 10!!?

It's a girl that used to get hit on and approached sooooo much by guys at clubs. I'm honestly curious whether it was the slutty outfits or unbelievable beauty. Not hating or jealous honestly just curious!!

• 0-4
    11% (5)
  • 4-6
    31% (14)
  • 6-8
    51% (23)
  • 8-9
    7% (3)
  • 10!!!
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 4/10, I think she has a downward face, her eyes go down, her nose goes down.

2|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• Solid 7. She's attractive apart from the physicality because of what reads as a cool, original attitude. This girl is not a waste of time.

She actually looks smart.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahaha she failed school works part time at subway and shoplifts play station remotes to trade in at cash converters for ecstasy and clubbing money

• Show All
    • What you're going after me now? Calm down I'm very academically gifted but not very street smart I can admit that

I'm not victimising this girl she genuinely is not intelligent that's all I'm saying. You don't even know her lmao call yourself

• You're making my point.

• No... just no

3.5/10

1|2
    1|0
  • I think the girl is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i picked 6-8/10. Probably more so 7. If she didn't have bags under her eyes and a very slightly larger than average nose shed be an 8 - 8.5. But thats being overcritical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about a 5

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird make up but she looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a cute face

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 7

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. But still pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like piercing !

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't see the option to vote 3 (0-4 doesn't count) so, I'm voting 3 here.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8 I think.

0|1
    0|0