What makes eyes attractive.. many people I met told me I have beautiful eyes I thought that there is no special thing in mine especially always?

Peopke like blue and green ones and mine are just brown what do you see?
What makes eyes attractive .. many people i met told me i have beautiful eyes i thought that there is  no special thing in mine especially always ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes are like the window to the soul and to me eyes are one of the most beautiful thing there is. Your eyes are very pretty by the way and it's just the way gaze at one another I suppose. I can't really explain why I'm so drawn to beautiful eyes and gorgeous smiles

What Guys Said 4

• I guess its just the way people look at each other and how they hold a gaze.

• I think your eyes are very beautiful

• it mostly the shape and positioning of the eyes. Color also plays a role but it's more of a bonus.

• eyes are the window to the soul. I could get lost in them for hours.

What Girls Said 2

• The eyelashes (I'm pretty sure you are wearing falsies or mascara) intensifies the look of your eyes.
    If you didn't have those eye lashes they would probably look like regular brown eyes.
    Also, the almond shape of them is also attractive.

• Yes i use mascara but it's my own eyelashes is that considered fake?

• No. It's not fake.
      But it definitely adds to the intensity of your eyes.
      I think the mascara along with the length of your eyelashes make your eyes pretty!

• Just imagine if you had almost no eye lashes... your eyes would probably just look like the standard brown eyes.
      But because you have some they look nice.

• ask @I_am_repulsive he has a thing for eyes and smiles