If I lost weight would I look pretty or still stay ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Weight loss can only make u look better

What Guys Said 11

• Probably better. Give it a shot. You will improve your health too since you'll be exercising. If you have the time then do it.

• I think there are a lot of people, maybe especially young women, who would ask that question, and who would phrase it as you did. So you have a lot of company in wondering this.

Since you're really moving into adulthood now, you should try to be more aware that saying, and thinking, "I'm ugly," is harmful. In your case it's also inaccurate.

If you were to lose weight, you might like your body more, so in that sense it's possible you would be more satisfied with your physical appearance.

But pretty is as pretty does. (Many conventionally attractive women have no clue about this, and behave horribly--thus destroying what might have been their natural beauty.) Remember that for thoughtful, desirable men, the most attractive qualities are empathy and self-worth. Changing your weight won't change that. Changing your ATTITUDE and your perspective will make you far more attractive.

You're pretty. Have a life as beautiful as you are. :)

• In the face, you'll look about the same no matter how big or small you are. The face is the only physical thing I care about. By the way, you're pretty now

• I think you'll look average!

• It's hard to tell. Why not give it a shot and find out. You certainly wouldn't look worse of you lost weight.

• You are gonna look great :)

• U look gorgeous... I think u shouldn't be bothered about how people feel.. But feel confident.. And honestly u look confident here.. That doubles your beauty quotient

• You will look very pretty I can guarantee you! your health would be miles better too! ;)

• Haha thanks! :) I'm trying to start going to the gym more now! :)

• you look pretty now

• you look beautiful!

• you don't need gym , just go out running in nature...

What Girls Said 17

• I think you would be more attractive,
    yes.
    You have amazing hair.
    And a beautiful smile.

• You look beautiful no matter what. Weight is just a stupid number. ❤️

• Probably a little better. Since you would lose some fat in your face it might make your smile look even more prettier.

• You don't need to lose weight. You look gorgeous and adorable. I love your smile and teeth. If you like how you look don't change it because some anonymous ass behind a keyboard said he doesn't like the way you look. whatever makes you happy is what matters and I think you look happy. Your definitely gorgeous.

• Girl, you're already gorgeous! But just lose weight anyways because 1, you'll FEEL better, and 2, you are healthier!

• You will always look better when healthier. You are NOT ugly.

• everybody looks better when they lose weight.

• Okay first of all, if you wanna lose weight I'm fine with that but in my opinion you are beautiful just the way you are, screw anyone who tells you differently.

• You're already pretty, don't do stupid things like starving yourself.

• You don't need to lose weight to look prettier. First of all ur already pretty, but if ur looking to enhance ur looks try natural makeup kits for starters. Obviously I put on a lot of makeup but I believe natural makeup would suit u. Give it a go if u like.😊

• youd be stunning

• Its better

• Your young have nice complexion, beautiful smile. You're already gorgeous, only lose weight for yourself and for your own health goals.

• you'd improve but you will never look like a Victoria secret model.

• Didn't want to

• I didn't assume you did. I said that to exemplify how it wouldn't be a drastic change everything will be the same but thinner.

• You're pretty and I think you'll look good if you lost weight :)

• You would look better but you NEED to lose all that weight!

• First of all you're not ugly... and losing weight always makes people look better! :)