Which girl is hotter and who would you rather?

Who would you rather date? GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!!

A is quite sophisticated, a little older, and the stunning hottie at the office:

Which girl is hotter and who would you rather??

B is also fresh out of uni, very fit, but short term attention and a little cliquey?

Most Helpful Guy

• A is the clear 100% winner for me she is SOOO HOOOTTT

• I know right? A is so HOT!! What a hottie. Don't know how anyone concentrates at the office with her there!

What Girls Said 4

• 1st one looks pretty.. 2nd is just.. umm.. looks irritating..

• Yeah 1st one is drop dead gorgeous. She's so hot, hard to concentrate at work when she's at the other end of the floor!!

2nd is really fit, but no attention.

1st looks so hot in her erm.. short dress at work!

• A wins the match!!

• Girl one looks like a druggie. Girl two looks like Chuckee Cheese with them Cheddar teeth. Who do I choose? Hmmm...

• LOL!!

1 is really cute though, something very sexy about her.
      2.. well she seems quite hyper, but is fit, but then again has a short attention span.

• Her boobs look like B cups.. Whats great about those...

• She is fit tho! They're nice shall we say.

But girl 1 legs are better and dresses sexier?

• I think 1 is prettier, but that's a personal preference!

• Yeah 1 is prettier, she looks so fit at work in her erm.. skirt, hard to concentrate!

But something about 2, she is really fit?

What Guys Said 10

• B is the girl you just try to sleep with for a night but don't want to carry a conversation with, A is a long term relationship.

• LOL!!

Yeah I see your point. B is really fit tbh. You would if she offered I guess.

But A is so stunning. She looks so hot in her dress at work. Damn, no wonder she's in sales!!

• I like A more regardless.

• Did you get permission to share? No, of course you didn't.

Reported.

• Girl A seems nice.

• I feel like you prefer A more

• How come?

• Yes very noisy. So, unless it's a chance meeting, it's difficult to talk to someone not on your team.

She's so hot! On the days she dresses in hot dresses she looks even better!

• Getting a chance to talk to her will be hard then, not sure if it's even possible

• I would choose one because of the word sophistication. Being classy and graceful are sexy.

• Ok, so why her and not the other?

She is damn sexy for sure tho!!

• Sophistication suggests intelligence, as the short term attention span doesn't.

• Yeah good point. They're both clever lol. A is sexy, but doesn't initiate convo unless you do? But damn, so hot in short skirts at work!

B talks, but it's not a sophisticated convo by any means. She is very fit tho.

• A wins for me

• A, though I'd rather be older, but whatevs.

• First one because of her feminine looks and I love hair.

• A by far nothing g beats a confident women who can pull off the professional look.