Confidence issue?

Confidence issue?
Okay so that's me?
Recently I've become so obsessed with how I look, I see other girls and get so jealous on how grown up they look and how naturally beautiful they all are! I don't know like what's wrong with me? I need help I suppose on how to make myself look better and feel more confident? Comments would be very much appreciated but please don't hate on how I look I hate my face and body as it is so please keep mean comments to yourself x

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my word!! You look like your dog just died here, but you are astoundingly beautiful by nature! Wow.. Exquisite eyes, long beautiful eye lashes, very desirable mouth, especially with that puffier lower lip (LOVE that!), short cute face, and adorable little nose And that gorgeous silky jet black hair that makes me crazy! If I could choose what I wanted my next girlfriend to look like, it would be you. All I would suggest, is to SMILE next time, and you would even be ten times as attractive as you already are. Hardly any girl could match you in looks. Trust me.

What Guys Said 16

• First, stop making faces.

Second, stop taking selfies. Studies show that people who take selfies are at a MUCH higher risk of developing mental issues from addiction to Body Dismorphic Disorder (aka; hyper critical of their own appearance) and are likely already victims of narcissism.

Finally, stop comparing yourself to... well to anyone.

If you posted hoping that everyone would say something along the lines of: awww....you're so pretty... then narcissism is definitely a factor and I recommend you seek professional mental help asap.

If you posted here seeking legitimate advice from your peers, know this. There's only one if you and that in itself should be enough to boost your self confidence.

I wish you the best because you deserve it!

• You have nothing to worry about - You are a stunningly good looking girl.

• u look fine... although tbh, i'd rather thinner eyebrows

• Yea, so I just thought I'd leave this here.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfHcGKgv4y0

• You look alright. I'm not sure whether the thick eyebrows suit you all that much but whatever you do, don't shave 'em and paint 'em!

The thing that's working against you in this picture in my opinion is that your expression is awkward.

• Your smile appears upside down.

• You have nothing to worry about
    You're really beautiful

But no need to make duck faces, or I'll hand feed you bread

• I personally hate sidebangs, but there's nothing wrong with the rest of you. you have very soft and tender features. your skin tone according to this pic is fair, but not pale. I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

• In all honesty, I think you are adorable... beautiful face and body... very nice

PM if you like

• the only problem i see its in your head.. u look good :) just put a smille in your face looks better :P

• you look gorgeous. (: everything looks perfect (:

• You look fine.

• You are pretty ^_^ 10 on 9 nice lips though :)

• Gorgeous face

• Gorgeous!! I want you! :)

• You're beautiful, but it looks like you're sucking in your cheeks.

What Girls Said 6

• We can all tell you how attractive you are.
    But none of that will mean anything if you don't see yourself the same way.
    Fix your insecurities by working on them.
    Come to terms with the way you look.
    When you are truly contented with your looks only
    then will you stop comparing yourself to others.
    A beautiful woman walking down the street... will just be another woman.
    You won't look at her in envy.

• You're pretty and I think you have a mature look to you.

• nothing wrong with you at all

• Ur beautiful! Amazing cat eyes, strong cheek structure and cute lips! Maybe it's the look ur doing that is the problem.. ur naturally really pretty so try a natural look w just a little mascara and lip gloss

• you look fine it is definitely all in your head. Maybe you should see a counselor or therapist.

• I dont see anything wrong in this picture :)
    You're really pretty!