How do I change my ugly face?

i really need peoples info because i make a friend 10 days or so later they see my face i make fun of me i need INFO

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on you´re body and if people laugh then try to get to know why they do so? What do they find unattractive about you. But the best thing to do in this situation is to ignore those who laugh and try to find someone who insteald can embrace you for you. It´s hard i know but you can try starting by looking on dating sites. There should be a greater chance to find someone over there. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholer-In other words humans see beauty in a different way. It may not seem like that´s true to you but it is. I not the most attractive guy either, Sometimes i get called ugly over the internet but most of the times people are saying i average. But 1 time a girl said i was hot and i turned out to be shocked becuse of that. I belived you could either be born ugly or not. I thoght wrong. Yes some people are beautiful by many but that doesn´t mean still by all. Every person is different and generalizing people by they preferences is just like saying that everyone loves to wake up early in the morning. Just be youself and don´t think of others opinion. Girls will see that and that will be a sign for them that you are confident. Even if she isn´t attracted to you by the way you look she may be more attracted to your personality. It is harder but it´s not impossible. The worst thing you can do is to give up remember that. Doing so will create a situation were girls are unable to see the glow of you're personality simply becuse you gave up. Girls can feel if you are anxious and they can see if you have given up so my tip is to try agian if it didn´t work out last time until you succssed.

What Girls Said 5

• If you gave us a pic we could help you out more.

• Im sure your fine.

• Surgery, cosmetics, acceptance.

• Have more confidence!

• Sounds to me that you're looking for friends the wrong places

What Guys Said 5

• you better change the way you view yourself.

• More booze.

• A confidence boost will! :)

• Plastic surgery

But you should just accept yourself the way you are

• As you walk down the road - say to yourself: I'm BOLD - I'm SRONG - I'm PERFECT!!