I need to know if I'm considered too fat for a bikini and if I'm overweight?

I'm 15, about 5'7 and I weigh 150lbs. I don't usually get out during the summer because I don't like the way I look but lately I've been seeing girls bigger than me showing it off in two pieces and they rock it! However I don't think I rock it too much and would like to know my certain mark for being overweight and if I'm too big to rock a two piece?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm well wear what makes you feel comfortable, if you won't feel confident and comfortable in a two piece dont do it

or DO IT and overcome those feelings, no one cares about what you look like
    and i mean that in a good way =) be you

What Guys Said 6

• Some guys like them heavy. There is nothing wrong with the weight if you were 6 foot 3 inches. Every girl has more options when they are slimmer.

• It would depend on how active you are... the lifestyle you lead...

I've seen girls with your numbers pull it off but at the same time, height/weight numbers don't tell me much about you. Need the significant three...

• Nope not to fat for a bikini.. put it on... if it feels good then go for it!

• YOU ARE TALL AND BIG

• U can't tell simply from stats, as a guy, i have the height and weight of somebody like brad pittt probably but i certainly am not even close to ripped ha ha

• You can do whatever you want. Who cares what people think

What Girls Said 6

• YOU ARE NOT FAT!!! You may not be fit and toned, but you are not fat. Don't diet. Do some exercise. You can be 120 lbs and still not be in shape. If you don't want to get into shape, then you can still do what you want. Who cares what random strangers think it you are not toned? Don't stress yourself out over what other people think. People who matter to you don't mind what you look like and people who mind just don't matter. If they don't like what they see, they don't have to look.

• Numbers DO NOT mean anything, lovely. You'd have to show us a picture, be it of you or a girl who has a body similar to yours, because weight doesn't mean anything. I'm 5'6" and I weigh 150 pounds, and I look REALLY good. I'm perfectly positive I'm bigger than you and yes, I'm sure you can considering that.

• I am 5'6" and 140 pounds and not overweight. Did you have your muscle/fat ratio measured? If your 150 pounds is from muscle, you certainly are not overweight, but very toned. I don't have a pic, so can't tell.

• There is no mark. And with that information we still don't know what you look like. Your appearance depends on the distribution of the weight on your frame and how big your bones are. I weight 150 and I'm 5'5" but I look at least 30 pounds lighter. Wear what you want with a smile and you'll knock the socks off the world haha cx

• You don't even sound big..
    Besides, wear what you want, regardless:)

• If you feel go about yourself in the bikini then go for it! Your confidence wil make you sexy!