From 1-10 am I pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You're only 14 too young for us to rate and since you're dealing with depression based on your self-description I'm not going to bother saying anything more

• Your pretty and don't let any negative minded people
    bring you down cause they done it to me and all they
    are is bunch of losers with no life.

• You are very young but pretty

• I would give 3

• About time you left your desktop/laptop or whatever and go for a walk, eat healthy and exercise. Cut back on soda's and junk food. Pretty? Yes, of course you are pretty, its just that Mr. Fat decided to visit you early

• lol i know. well... its also from the medicine im on for my lungs ^-^" that takes part a little bit.

• Stop dieting please, it is not good for health. Eat a wholesome and well balanced meal. Blessings for you

• i'm not really on a diet i suppose. i just.. i guess anorexic or bulimic, i started starving myself, because i don't feel right when i eat anymore, it only makes me feel fatter...

• You look good

• yes u r. and when u grow to be 18 or 24 u will be really beautiful and a sexy bomb :)

• chubby but it could be fixed.

I was once a out of shape person then one day I went to the gym and i'm fit now.

• yes you are :)

• You're 14. I ain't rating you.

• Yes you are

What Girls Said 11

• You are a decent looking young teen.
    You have plenty of time to grow into your looks.
    You will blossom and become even more attractive the older you get.
    Just eat right, and take good care of your body.

• You're a cutie and don't worry about people saying "you're overweight", that's something you can easily change. Just try to take care of yourself and stay healthy.

• yeah heh, actually right noe im trying to really focus on my self esteem ^-^"

• Good, you should have confidence and sometimes working out and eating good can really help how you feel emotionally too. Don't worry about it, when I was a teenager people used to think I was "fat" and I only weighed 125lbs and it took me years to get rid of that complex, now i'm healthy and still have curves and men love my body type and so do I lol, so don't pay that shit any attention just always love yourself and take care of yourself :)

• I think at your age, it's still too early to worry about looks. Who cares what others think of you? I think you're very cute, and you shouldn't let others' negative comments make you feel any less. You still have a time to be a kid so just try to enjoy your free time and have fun instead :)! <3

• tbh it's not what my mother says or any of my family members... so by now im kinda used to being out down by the negatives so i sorta push them aside until i can't take it anymore heh. and yeah

• And don't let other's negativity change your happiness. Love yourself and love life. Try to grasp on to the beautiful sides of life and instead of negativity, fill your life with happiness. Take risks, have fun, and don't let others destroy your confidence :)

• i have a girlfriend actually ^///^ and thank you for the advice

• Hey, your pretty I think you should only loose weight for yourself or to be healthy. Not for creepy old men or guys. Don't let anyone change the way you perceive yourself, you'll notice that during high school, there will be some guys who will do the same on here on g@g.

• 8/10 cutie. 👍 but you are 14, shouldn't be asking us :/

• oh.. sorry heh I don't honestly see how me being 14 and asking if I look pretty or not is a bad thing.. but thank you

• Because these are mostly older people and its not a one sided gender question (meaning girls). And based on your profile info, you dont need any negative comments.

• oh- right.. true ^-^" heh i guess i had a brain fart there

• Sorry but a 4 and a bit over weight :(

• You're beautiful ☺️. Don't let anyone else tell you different.

• I'll give you a 7/10

• Definitely 8 out of 10.

• You're cute :)

• Honey you haven't even finished maturing yet. Don't worry about your looks.