Guys, rate my A$$?

Rate and thoughts about da booty? Thanksss xox

Guys, rate my A$$?

Sorry I can't get full back pics but you can have and idea of what it looks like I hope!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're lit blessed. 🙏🏻
    Seriously, if my ass looked like that i'd flaunt that shit all over the internet. You obviously put a lot of time and work into getting your body like that, I mean obviously genetics plays a big role but you don't get that at as an adult naturally, so great job. Once again, you don't even need validation, you're perfect, i'm officially jealous 😂

What Guys Said 61

What Girls Said 9

• Wow... And I was really hoping it was another troll like the one that said "Rate my bare ass" and it literally showed the image of a donkey.

I don't understand how the hell that got removed and this is still up there... 😒

• You're scared of an ass? Really?
      Look, if you're bothered by my post why complain about it? You're wasting time and energy with something that apparently grinds your gears. Go comment on stuff you like! Xx

• No I never said I was bothered by your post. Don't put words in my mouth.

I'm bothered by the fact that a harmless joke got removed for absolutely no reason and yet this is still up. I have a problem with the moderators or whoever reports this craps and takes everything down but half does their job. I could care less about what you have to post.

• Ah I didn't really realize the donkey post got removed. Bummer. It'd probably be MHO

• My boyfriend says you're probably a gay dude fishing for guy penis pics.

• you have a nice ass. if I was a guy I would tap that.

• i loke ur ass its good its like its my size ass whts ur underwear size is it large if its large mine and ur ass are same and is bra size 36DD

• For me it's M or L. The rest of my body is rather thin and toned. And thanks!

• Weird angle, but (t) it's a good butt.

• ahh f****...

• Pretty underwhelming... #sorrynotsorry #saynomore

• Girl you look like you like bitching "xox"😂👏🏽🙌🏽

• not bad. but if i were a man i wouldn't like it