Why do guys talk/approach me more when I have little to no makeup , then when I do?

i noticed on days when i have absolutely no makeup on & throw on anything thats in my closet, guys talk to me more & approach me. But the days when i actually care about my appearance & dress up wear makeup have nice hair guys never approach and barely talk to me unless i talk first. Why is that? , why on my lazy days when i literally give no fuckks about my appearance more guys talk to me but when i actually put in effort i hardly get talked to, just stares? im so confusedd 😩😩

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you seem more approachable with make up on you increase your attractiveness giving you the hot girl force field which involves guys thinking your taken or thy're out of your league.

What Guys Said 7

• Because we like natural beauty better. Makeup not always makes things better.

• Because it is since you look like a "normal person" instead of a doll when you wear less makeup and hair. Since you look more like a normal person, guys find it easier to come up and talk to you. I also find girls like this attractive, I'm not 100% sure why we are like this but I think this is a pretty good explanation lol.

• Sometimes the more natural casual look gives off a more relaxed vibe.

• Maybe you look better with less makeup?

• You probably seem more down to earth when you aren't all dressed up.

• they're probably finding you more attractive as you really are withouth covering up that person.

• Question is, why you have days when you do, and days when you don't. Shouldn't it be consistent, really?

What Girls Said 1

• Because they think you look better without the makeup mask on and like it when your natural. When you actually make an attempt it seems like your trying to hard. I don't usually wear makeup and I wear whatever clothes I want.