Women do I appear as this type of guy?

I want to know if I appear as the type of guy to play women, cheat on them and all these other horrible things you can think of. I really need a perspective from other people it would help a bunch thanks if you do...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no... I know it doesn't make since.

You kind if seem like a player with the chain/necklace, jailed up hair, the smirk, and the look in your eye.

But at the same time itswnot your fault and despite all that your face still seems like a sweet guy.

• Lol I just lost a lot of weight in 2 years and gained my confidence back and luckily I am still the same kind fat self I was *metaphorically speaking lol* I want to know if women see me as this type of guy

• @bob111111 Lol i still have that im fat mentality and now that I changed my style people assume I turned into an asshole/player xD

• well then those people really suck at reading people

What Girls Said 2

• You're worse than the devil
    Jk

• you don't look like one at all

What Guys Said 7

• With the slicked back hair, plain black shirt with the chains... u look like a pick up artist disciple.

How we look and dress, does affect how we are perceived. Don't be fooled with modern rhetoric saying this doesn't matter. It does.

• Yea thats what I'm saying... it's either pretend to be a shy wimp or a confident person and be branded an asshole, it's a lose lose situation

• You can definitely approach people and talk to them first. The trick is to engage the other person, rather than talking about yourself. Self talk comes off as arrogance.

• hmmm I usually talk to the other about, how she's feeling, why did she take this class, her interests and rarely ever speak of myself usually to give my name and a bit more details if they ask for it

• It is hard to say - Maybe that look might give off that vibe

• You look like one of those guys at the club that goes in thinking he's going to get bitches and leaves with more guys than previous to go to the next club and repeat the process.

• It's possible but can't assume...

• Yea because I been noticing 👀 some women tend to avoid me before they know me lol

• No, but , you seem like the guy who wants to become 'that' kind of guy.

Not good boy, not good.

• To be honest I don't I just love this style and I want to know that If I have to "prove" myself that I'm not that type of guy thanks for your opinion I really need it lol

• how da fuck would we know?

• thats the definition of an attractive looking guy and my friend, nope, sorry