Seeking opinions: is my belly slim and toned enough yet for a belly button piercing to be attractive or should I try to lose a few more pounds first?

sorry about the bad lighting in the photos, did the best I could. :) I've been working out and not sure if I'm ready yet to have my belly button pierced - I think they look tacky and do not look good when someone who isn't slim enough for one has it done - and I'm trying to make sure I avoid being that chubby chick who gets it done when her belly is
not flat enough for it! :) Opinions appreciated thank you!!

• Yes, skinny enough for piercing to look good
  • No, need to tone / lose a few more pounds first

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your belly looks fine - Ready for piercing

What Guys Said 20

• she knows she's fine. she's just looking for extra approval. she's dressed in very slimming workout clothes that accentuate the rest of her body. to me, she's just looking for extra attention attention. why else would she take the time to post 5 pics in every way that shows how thin and cut she is?

• yep those are workout clothes took the pics at the gym. but had a hard time getting a clear picture that's why I posted more than one. o felt the side angle pics made me look LESS fit but wanted to show an accurate pic so I could get accurate responses. been asking girlfriends their opinion and they all say its time to pierce it but wanted to get some guys' opinions. so thanks for your honesty lol :)

• it's the best policy :)

• Umm, yeah you're ready. In fact you were ready some time ago. And your hard work deserves a fitting reward! Get something gorgeous to match the body that will be wearing it. The guys are gonna drool!
    No, the guys are already drooling! :)

• thanks, means a lot, been wanting to have it done for quite some time now and have been working toward being in shape enough to where I feel it will look good and not gross. ;)

• It looks great. Nicely toned.

• You look fine just the way you are

• You could easily rock the belly button piercing baby.

• woot woot thanks man!!

• You are in great shape... be proud and get that button ring!

• No it's not good for a belly ring

• thank you for your honesty. I didn't feel like I was quite ready yet either, the reason I turned to the Internet to get some other opinions I suppose. working hard in the gym and hopefully will be ready soon! haha :)

• I'm just kidding lol

Looks good to me

• You are skinny enough

• You're plenty slim already.

• i like girl its abs. but that is what i like but surely will look sexy with a piercing like u are now

• Lose weight really? You are fit as fuck

• Absolutely perfect fit for a belly piercing. Please post the results when you get it!

• Tone up with crunches.

• that's what I was thinking too, thanks :)

• Don't worry about weight though... Because muscle tissue has more density than fat.

• cute kissable tummy and shapely thighs

• You look good.

• thank you. my first time logging into this site from my computer rather than my phone by the way - and I notice that for some reason, my pics look very clear on my phone, but SUPER blurry and grainy on the computer, at least on my end, anyway.

• Your legs are very beautiful

• You've got a great stomach and a sweet looking belly button. I'm not a fan of navel piercings but you'll definitely look fantastic in clothes that show it off.

• Your tummy looks fine. Get a piercing if that's what you want.

• Looks like you need to gain a few pounds, Your belly should be a bit round, not flat.

• U think u need to lose weight? Seriously?

• I'm 5'3 and weigh about 135pounds, but from what friends tell me I have an "athletic" build and and have probly reached my ideal weight. but I don't know. thanks for your input though makes me feel great!! :)

What Girls Said 6

• loose weight where?
    man, i wish i was as slim as you lol

• Your body is perfect. Don't loose fat anymore. If you want to tone up, focuss on muscle definition by lifting.

• thanks, been trying to tone the tummy more but lacking on results as of late. :)

• It's definitely good enough. Go for it.

• You look fine. A belly piercing would look good.

• you look fine fine plus you look like you worked hard for your body so show it off

• thanks for your input!! :-)

• I wish I had a belly like yours :(