Girls, am I UGLY cos I think so?

Girls, am I UGLY cos I think so ?

u may have to see my face book cos it won't import an image of me but "" "" amy ways i have been single for 9 years now ever since year 7 and i just seem to repulse all women i try to talk to and i never get anywhere and i just seems like no girl wants me. if u are from england u probly know newcastle is the easyest place to get a girl and i have been out so many times and its got to the point where i dont know why and its driving me mad so trouthfuly what do you girls think and im a man of brutal honesty so please if u think i am just say im not botherd about the answer just the

please try to look past the uniform I don't have many PICS so try to use my face book if u want

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are handsome. This is going to sound weird, but I like your head shape, nice jaw and mouth. I can't see your eyes, so can't say.

I grew up military, so I do understand the lifestyle. Not many civilians do, though. I know why you aren't smiling in these pics (I can't see a link to your FB page sorry), but do you smile at a girl you see that you like in person?

I ask because my cousin is in the navy, and ever since he came back from basic training, he's... for a lack of a better word, stiff. You are an attractive guy, but it could be the women you talk to or the places you are trying to meet women.

• link hear i dont know why it wasent there https://www.facebook.com/james.shadforth.39

• Hmm maybe it's your XPer level, it says level 2 but not sure if that's when you can start posting links. I'm afraid that fb link didn't work either, I am sorry. :( I got "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Thank you very much for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 11

• We can barely see your face but you don't look that bad. Your pictures seem a bit unusual. Most people are single your age, especially through high school so don't let it bother you too much.

• Wow... just crack a smile :\

You look far too serious... I'm kind of afraid.

I don't think you're ugly at all... but I personally wouldn't want to acknowledge a guy who looks like he's about to kick my ass.

• Your not ugly. You are actually pretty good looking but to get a girl you have to have an interesting personality. Not just decent but unique.

• Are you supposed to be able to shoot people with that hat on? I don't get it.
    I don't trust you cause I can't see your eyes. You probably can't get a girl because you can't spell worth a dime, and frankly, you already seem like an unpleasant person. Not that I can be sure of that from a single paragraph, but just a vibe I got.
    In summary, its probably not your looks, but your personality, and the hat.

(could be wrong, you might be an extremely awesome person, idk)

• You look good, but confidence usually matters more than beauty for women

• can't really tell but im sure that someone will find you attractive... who you think is attractive im sure your friends dont think so and vice versa.

• you have a hat in front of ur face, don't try looking for a relationship just wait for one. your 19 you have years and years and years to find some one suited to you why rush? it just makes you seem desperate

• I kinda am desperate cos I missed out on a lot of my child hood cos I was always the bullied kid in school and never had many friends until I went to colloge but thanks

• desperate is not the way to be, just wait for it to come to you. if you force love its likely yo be shit

• Your attractive. I think. Half your face is hidden! And not only are you not smiling your frowning. Take off the hat, relax a little. I don't know what your flirting is like, that could be more of a problem than your looks

• U look good from the bottom of your face I can see. Take off the hat.

• Alright, mister
    Brace yourself for my brutal honesty...
    ...
    You look attractive, but you also look like you're going to scream at me and make me do pushups or something

• I can't see your face with the hat covering.