Could I find a more attractive guy to date?

Im aware this is superficial, but its something I've always wondered.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• You have the potential. But you being attractive does not mean your guy needs to be of similar attractiveness. A loving couple does not have to look similarly attractive. So, if you have a thing for him and he has a thing for you then you two are all good.

• I hope he sees this or someone shows it to him, and he dumps your ass.

• Garrett was in on the experiment, if you notice my wording was never biased either way. I did not say I thought I was more or less attractive than him, but assumptions were made quite rapidly. With that being said, this was a social experiment and thank you for your input!

• Lol I'm sure you could but would you really dump him for a better looking guy I mean that is pretty cold blooded.

• Poor guy... he doesn't deserve this.

• Honestly dude, Asking shit like this, He deserves better than you...

• I thinl you make a nice couple.

• Hi guys! This is the person that posted this earlier. Thank you for all of your input, this post was actually a social experiment for a Gender and Attraction for a course I am taking at OSU. I apologize if I upset anyone, but it sure is going to make an interesting topic for discussion. I deleted my account before reading all of these posts, but now I see how much the reaction has deviated from my initial hypothesis!!

P. S. I love my boyfriend, we have been dating for a year and I would never break up with him over superficial ideologies. Thank you to anyone who said we are a cute couple and was kind. :)

• If any guy knew you asked a question like this, they would avoid you.

• You probably could, especially if you're willing to make the first move.

If what you're really asking is, whether you are significantly better looking than he is, the answer is 'no'. Even with make-up on you and none on him, you are at most only slightly better looking than he is.

• I swear women these days are like rich men and trophy wives just without the ability to make it last

• Yes, I'm sure you could. He's pretty good looking. But you could find more attractive.

that said, if you were to leave him because he's not the most attractive person you could possibly get with, then you're a bitch. :)

• This was a social experiment-- however thank you! I would not leave him for any appearance based purpose

• I was going to say the same thing lol.
      If she's willing to leave him for looks, then HE could do better

• Yes brake up with him becouse you are maybe phisicly betther looking than him
    SARCASAM.
    That would just be wrong, you should be together becouse you love each other, coz you feel connection, and this question should automactly make you question your real love (feelings) toward him.
    That could and should be only reason why i think you should brake up with him, and try to find a true love witch you should feel instantly and constantly and who won't make you question yourself with questions like this one coz you wouldn't feel need to.
    Everyone has right to be happy

Honestly I think you two look very cute together

• No, but he could do a whole lot better.

• Maybe he could find a girl who bought clothes that fit her!

• My first impression was damn... you are hot!! But then your shallow look at this by far makes you the ugliest one between the 2. smh... this shouldn't even be a question

• Thank you! Please read my opinion I posted above, I promise I am not that shallow!

• It makes me sick that he puts up with you.

• No, but he could find a more attractive girl with you. One who wouldn't stoop this low.

• Dang you are a bitch.

• For the guys, I hope not.

• Hello, I have noticed that my post has upset you. This post was a social experiment on gender and attraction, and communication through mediums such as the internet that are low in richness and produce disinhibition effect. There is no need to be offended, however! I love my boyfriend very much. Thank you for your input!

• Damn you are really beautiful. I hope he treats you well. I would just tell him to lose the backwards hat.

• Probably the boyfriend asking this question.

• You probably could

• For this he is the one who deserves better

• Does he lift doe?

• He looks pretty good in my opinion just needs to work out a it more and dress well

• The potential is there, but are you willing/prepared to do that to him?

• No you can't, you are not that good looking and also, there will always be something better focus on the connection, idiot

• Probably. He looks a bit douchey

• Yeah i think i know

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 15

• Honestly he is just as attractive as you are.
    You are a gorgeous girl.
    He's a cute guy.

Looks eventually fade as you age.
    Don't base a relationship off of that.
    If he treats you right , there's nothing to question.

• No because you're a fucking bitch, that's what you are.

• This is so sad. Why would you post something like this?
    You two look very cute together!

• you guys are a cute couple, and with that attitude, he could find a better girl.

• Lolol.
    Wow.
    Sure, you're pretty. But not as good as you think.
    Especially not with that mentality.

• If you don't like him why you're with him?

• Wow, seriously? Very shallow and he is cute. If you're only going for looks you're always going to be disappointed.

• You're a good-looking couple. Get that thought out of your head.

• Well it doesn't matter but you could always find someone better looking than someone else even you

• Why are you wondering? If you are have at it and see if you can, but you might be pretty upset when your current boyfriend is bombarded with girls.

• no you guys are a very cute/good looking couple! and who cares what you two look like together if you feel so much for each other. it shouldn't matter

• All I'm going to say is I like your outfit in the last pic...

• Girl if you don't want him I'll take him bahaha

You're gorgeous and yes, I'm sure you could. You only live once... But if things are great, why break up over something so meaningless?

• You definitely can.

• This is the kind of question no one with a SO should be asking.