Why am I so ugly?

Why am I so ugly ?
Alright, this is a photo of me when I have to try so hard to be pretty, I guess. But that's when I get so much compliments. I don't wear makeup everyday, my taste in clothing is still the same and so is my hair but as soon as the makeup appears, I suddenly get soo much attention. There was a day in class this kid was rating everybody in class and the teacher told him that everybody was beautiful and the student said "Well, if I said that, then that would be lieing" and looks at me. 😕 my best friend says that I'm pretty but she's obviously way better looking then me. Most of the girls look pretty without even trying but I look like a booger with nice clothes. I don't even get a compliment on what I wear because my face drains the attention away. I get called ugly, jokes or not. Lol, I'm even thinking of doing botox or surgery to my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you don't need botox. Leave that for the 35 to (no offense guys). I don't think you don't need surgery but I'm not going to give you a speech that you shouldn't. In the end it's your body and an adjustment or two can make you feel pretty then is that wrong? :) just be mindful and again, I think you are fine. I can relate though. I have to try and look pretty and even then the most I get is a 7/10 aka you're cute. I'm slowly realizing that is just who I am. I've spent at least 10 years trying to look stunning but I can only do so much with what nature has given me. I can mop about it and be less attractive thinking negatively or I can be accepting and with a positive attitude that might attract a guy or two. Looks fade but not your personality :) be happy with you for YOU.

• That's a very attractive answer you know.. that looks like an amazing personality you have..

What Guys Said 22

• in my opinion if you'd stop messing around with straightening your hair and just left it natural you'd be a knockout.

Not that it makes my opinion any more valid, but speaking as a white guy, I wouldn't hesitate to do anything with you. You've got really nice, big, kissable lips and actually dark, glowing skin. You're a cutie forreal, just quit with that Caucasian hair crap. Kinky hair looks so much better than white people hair anyway.

• I think you look pretty - Don't be so hard on yourself

• most girls don't wake up good looking. Despite popular belief, looking good takes work. It's not just about genetics. i don't think you're ugly

• Everyone has different tastes just look for the people that like you! I found some girls attractive that other guys thought were ugly. How does that happen? I don't know but it happens!

• You're not ugly. You just lack self confidence

• I don't know.

• You're not ugly... you just need to smile.

• You're not ugly.

• Why this glum face?

• You're not ugly, you just a different kind of beauty :)

• You're not ugly at all.

• black pearls are very beautiful ☺️☺️

• Not Ugly at all.

• you're beautiful!!!

• Not ugly. Pretty lips and pretty eyes.

• You're ugly if you feel you're ugly.

• You're not ugly at all! Just make sure you smile next time!

• Looking for compliments, aye? ;P

• u aren't ugly at all... nice lips nice boobs. and a cute face over all

• who said, you're beautifull

• You're not ugly, you think you are as same as many GUYS and GIRLS do. That's what marketing do to us. They are promoting super fake products, brainwashing people's heads.

They are like saying... you're not beautiful, you're not beautiful you need that product and so on.

• You're not ugly

What Girls Said 14

• Don't worry. Many girls look like a booger with nice clothes without even trying. Including me. I have to use make-up, because I have some acne and skin colour lips and small eyes.
    I think you look very pretty. You look way better than me without make-up. Not everyone can pull that off.

• You're not ugly. I think you're looks would actually improve if you smiled tbh though :) trust me I know how it feels to feel ugly and worthless, but you're not. God didn't put you on this earth merely for you to just be ugly, so don't think so down about yourself :) you're beautiful no matter what people think

• no no no you are honestly so beautiful. don't let the kids in your class get you down. they're just trying to get under your skin and make you feel like shit about yourself.

• You're not ugly :( and please please pleaaaasse don't ever get surgery! The effects are horrible as you age. Don't let people tell you negative things because it's not true and odds are they don't even know you. The people that know you see your beauty, let your confidence shine through!

• Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not ugly.
    I guess some people expect a certain amount of makeup to go along with the fashion.

• So weird! I think you're super pretty & have good style. Though that pic makes you look more heavy set than the ones in your profile.

• Nah, your not ugly. I think your really pretty. Like one person said you just should smile more because you do have nice eyes and eyelashes. Do you have micro braids in that picture? I can't tell because I can't see the top of your head.

• guuuurl you're not even close to being ugly!

• It's only in your head, asking won't help since appearance is subjective. Some will find you unnatractivr others will not

• You're bootiful <3. don't let people tell u ur not

• I think you're pretty :) And I don't shit people.

• Nothing wrong with you except don't see a smile on you

• You're joking right? you're beautiful.

• Thanks but I had to try so hard, it's not like I woke up like this, took a shower and left the house. You know?

• Neither do most other girls @asker.

• Honestly When i first look at this pic YOU look very Confident. You look Pretty in this picture ^.^ How CARes what others says about you. You R Just you And Love it