Guys, how would you rate my body?

I'm a grown ass woman and this society honestly needs to stop with the bullshit that a woman can't share more intimate photos of herself when guys are taking dick pics left and right withtout a care. I've always been bullied by women for my body and I don't have any security with it left.
Guys, How Would You Rate My Body?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Miss, there are thousands of copies of this image in hundreds of sizes floating around, on literally hundreds of different websites. You didn't just post this to pintrest. You may have found it there, after one of several hundred other people posted it there, but we know for a fact that this isn't you. Just let it go.

What Guys Said 31

• Yes i found it on google search

• Because I posted it on Pinterest and that's on the internet now. So, yeah.

• Well, this was on Pinterest (reverse image search), I don't know if that's actually you...

But that's a pretty epic body. But for me, I'd say it's too much.

• I think you look very beautiful

• The body does not match the face.

• Why are you pretending to be someone your not. Just say this is the same body type as mine don't pretend it's you!

• Cough.. fake... cough... cough

• I'm sorry, but I'm personally not a fan... it looks awfully fake and plastic.

• you look hella good. I usually don't like too many curves, but it looks like you got those curves from dna and working out, instead of just eatting

• i would bang that ass 24/7

• Even though this isn't you. Your face is about a 2 maybe even a 1. So yea, you have thunder thighs and a butt face, not very attractive. I'll give you a 4 overall.

• Nice fake picture.

• I rate ten/ten

• You shouldn't need to show off your skin. But anyway, you are very pretty.

• Oh damn. You have a great body and cute face. Take a behind pic I wanna see that ass lol.

• You are now my wife.

• Absolute perfection. Women are just jealous. You have everything guY's and girls want. Big boobs, wide hips, extremely curvy, big thighs, and big ass. Just perfect.

• That isn't you.

• Looks photoshopped. Those are not realistic body proportions.

• Holy ficking shit/10.

• BULLSHIT, that is not you

• amazing body... this must be a joke :)

• 9/10 nothing is perfect !!

• Wow u could be a pornstar

• I don't find it attractive

• I rate u a 10

• You are a risk to gfs

• don't like that wide hips as fuckin Rhino.

• I like to jerk off on your pic.
    Fucking hoottt

• I can see what you mean by "ass woman"

• TROLL CONFIRMED. Ignore her

https://goo.gl/9eM9ob

• Are you an idiot? You do realize I posted this myself on Pinterest which is why it's on google images.

• Prove your identity then...
      Write "Jemery is good" on your ass, with a pen right now, take a picture of your ass, and post it here, and THEN we will believe you.

• More from Guys
    1