How do I Look. You can see my face better then other pictures?

How do I Look. You can see my face better then other pictures ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice. Your eye is slightly off sorry...

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look very attractive

• You look nice. You got very kissable lips ! It would definitely help if you smiled though. You look like you just learned your pet died :-)

• fix your eyeliner! wing it and use liquid! and use mac or chanel lipstick! Mac Diva would look good on your skin tone

• can't you smile? :)

• You look ok...

• Looks good. You have nice lips.

• You look good and you should smile you know

What Girls Said 6

• You are a cute girl but applying too much eyeliner will give create imperfections you don't have. Try cutting it to half at least. Your lipstick shade, while fun and vibrant, doesn't really go with your skin tone. Try a soft or deep red, or a soft nude. Also, don't highlight your eyebrows as much. It seems they're already on the thick side. Hope this helps! :)

• You have great lips and skin!! :)
    But that eyeliner is not working. Try make it a bit thinner, maybe use a thin liquid, and wing it out? x

• your lip color is not working and it would look better if you didn't stare so hard at the camera. Other than that your attractive.

• smile some more

• Beautiful, your bone structure is beautiful and nice big eyes :)

• You're a very pretty girl. No offense but you have way too much makeup on. It looks like you're a corpse with a makeup job gone wrong.

I'm sure you're much prettier natural.