Guys, Are you attracted to skinny girls with small/flat chests?

I like these sorts of girls. Not skinny skinny, but slim and fit. Most of these sorts of girls have very small chests or even flat chests. I don't mind it and kind of like it.
I always wonder if I'm weird. I've had friends tell me I'm into little girls because of this, but I'm NOT! I just like my women that way.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be really into thin girls which generally means less chest and butt, but I dated a girl that was curvier, I won't go back. My current girlfriend is by no means skinny, but she still has a small waste, but my goodness, everything is just better, but that is me. I know where you are coming form though

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I like Slim girls

• For me it depends on her face, level of fitness and character.

I like slim girls with at least slight curves. Any girl can work on their curves by going to the gym and doing deadlifts/steps ;)

• Sometimes I am but I still like them to have some boobs there , like athletic type of look , but very slim girls are small there most of the time but at least guys like you are out there and your not weird either

• Yes, if they're pretty. I've never been into big boobs/butts. And tell your friends to fk themselves; there are a lot of women of legal age who are slender and fit.

• no. Healthy girls with whatever breasts fit them

• Yes i am. That's my type.

• dude. You have found the holy grail. An attainable girl who won't drown you in butt.

• I'm attracted to girls, yes. Size of boobs isn't actually that important to me.

• No, honestly no.

• But if she had a good personality, then yes.

• It isn't weird. I like women ranging from skinny to thick.

• Not really.