Does looks matter for being in a relationship with super hot girl?

Hmmmm... like I'm worried about my looks bc my crush is impressed with me n she's like a model but I have this face ( in my avatar ) am I below average and does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Reminded me of this guy:

global.fncstatic.com/.../...ouf%20guilty%20876.jpg

Anyway, man, if your crush is impressed about you already, why the hell are you worried about? Women are not just interested in looks and if you've already caught her attention and she fancies you, be confident and accept that you're more than what you think your looks could tell.

• Still am I average or below average 😶?

• You look average, so does Shia LaBeouf above (though Shia has invested on his whole body as this is his working tool). I'd suggest you examining what did she see in you, your strong assets and working them out to be even better. Don't feel insecure if there are lots of hunks or shit around, just commit to yourself to be the best you can be - this is not only appearance.

You're very young. In time, you'll figure out a lot of things you're unsure about now. Being really attractive even not being the perfect beach body guy is one of these (and also that girls who only think about looks and such are not keepers, and *boring* as hell).

Enjoy your relationship and relax! :)

• Thanks dude 😊

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the girl some girls don't care about looks initially. Others need to like your personality to get over your looks and others just don't want to get to know you if they're not attracted to you.

• as long as you are nice to her.. nothing else matters..

• Looks don't matter if she likes you, then she likes you. :)

What Guys Said 8

• You look fine more to be in a relationship than looks

• With girls it's different, as long as you're a good guy and keep her impressed and treat her right they' aren't as superficial as us , unless you're down right hideous, lol

• She'll be even more impressed with you if you look at her modelling as just her job.

• If she likes you and you impress her then you have a shot with her

• The look is not that important as personality for some women also you are lucky guy if you went that far with her.

• Not at all.

• if you have money than looks doesn't matter.

• You are a nice looking dude, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If you are confident and happy people will view you as 900 times more attractive than you already are!