Girls, what hair color could you see me with? Could you see me a darkish blonde or a light brown? Please help? Pics below?

Girls, what hair color could you see me with? Could you see me a darkish blonde or a light brown? Please help? Pics below ?
Ok so I'm tired of my natural hair color.. I was thinking a blonde.. Not platinum but a natural looking blonde or a really light brown.. And yes I'm Asian. People tell me all the time Asians look ugly blonde but I don't think so.. Or maybe even something like a cotton candy pink or purple. What do you guys think? Also I'm open for a new haircut nothing to dramatic tho lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl... I colored my hair ash brown and we have the same skin tone... I can tell u this.. people are gonna say u look good after coloring but deep down u'll feel like ur face looks better with ur natural color.. Stick with it.. But if u really think u need sth new.. Go for dark red or dark dark brown.. No chocolate shit, no blonde shit whatsoever.. I regret coloring my hair.. It didn't do damage at all but.. I feel different.. Not in a good way.. :(
    For haircut however.. Go for funky stuff.. Like steep bob.. Edgy stuff like tonnes of layers or twiky cuts... These are the stuff i did and loved.. My hair is a little sober now (cut wise) but the color... I miss my old hair..
    Tc.. Xx

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think you'd look great with the ombre look! Your hair is also the perfect length for that :) Of if you would like to dye all your hair go for a caramel blonde/brown tone (they're usually a mix between both) maybe even a lavender tone or turquoise would match your skin tone really nicely

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you'd look nice with blonde hair

0|0
    0|0
  • You could go a little bit lighter but I wouldn't recommend blonde- your eyebrows would look oddly dark if you went a lot lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caramel highlights or balayage would look good, and pastel pink or purple would also look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • balayage highlights with a dark base

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try light brown. I think it'd look great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a caramel blonde? Oh and by the way you're absolutely gorgeous! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think darkish blonde or a honey blonde is nice maybe do ombré if that's what your into

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should get highlights on top of your natural hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Ombre!! Do ombree!! Omg you are so cute & pretty!! Makeup on point xP

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey brown would suit you. You can get red ombre too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think dark brown.

0|0
    0|0