Girls, should I get colored contacts?

im not the best looking person overall and my eyes are just dark brown so i've been thinking about getting colored contacts so that i would at least have one feature that stands out and is sort of defining. i was thinking maybe grey or a bright hazel and was wondering what other people would think of it so do you think it would look good on me?

• grey
    24% (4)
  • bright hazel
    18% (3)
  • don't change it
    58% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your brown eyes, I think they suit you. You are very attractive.

I have hazel eyes and tried green contacts when I was 16... I literally scared my mom every time I saw her. It was kind of funny. My friends said I looked pretty with green, but unnatural. I let them contacts run it's course and went back to clear ever since. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Since your eyes will be a different colour just because of the contacts, not because of their actual colour, I'm not sure that would count as your 'defining feature'. Also, there's nothing wrong with brown eyes! They can be equally as intense as grey/hazel.

• ya i guess so its just that i think im kinda boring looking

• Don't change it. No need to. I love brown eyes.

• If you want to you can, but make sure to get a prescription and not just buy randomly online. You can get infected that way. But in my opinion I agree with @silverfeline, it's artificial. I'd rather know a guy's true eye color.

• it's unnecessary and artificial. Like a girl putting on a overstuffed bra to cover up the fact that she has an A cup bra size.

• Don't change. You look good with brown eyes.

• When guys get colored eye contacts, it makes them look gay like they care too much about their appearance