Do girls like skinny, un hairy, boys with dark hair?

I mean it really sucks, cause I am a skinny guy, 5 ft 11- i have tried to put on muscle, but I just can't. If i put on wieght then that will also mean putting on a bit of a belly and I really really dont like that half pregnent look. I assume girls dont like men with bellies, so all I can do is just accept my body now.

I mean I really dont like skinny girls, I much much prffer girls with a little weight and curvy for sure, by far better, so any girls out there like that, you have amazing bodies.

haha that's is so funny, ok I am 35, oh that made me laugh ok I should have said man instead of boy, I do sound underage

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is pretty much how you described. He's very skinny (mostly because he's recovering from an eating disorder) but has pretty broad shoulders. He's 6 foot, with long dark hair below his shoulderblades. I'm obviously extremely attracted to him, though it's probably understandable that I'm encouraging him to gain weight and not be skinny because him gaining weight is him showing progress in his recovery.

What Girls Said 12

• Tall, thin, dark hair and you're not hairy? There's nothing wrong with any of that. I don't have a type but for some reason the guys that I tend to find most attractive are on the tall side and thin. You don't have to be buffbob musclepants to get a girl (lmbo because I just used a SpongeBob quote haha" buy anyway! Love your look because it's yours and I'm sure they're are plenty of girls who will find your body type attractive.😊

• I don't really like skinny guys but then again, I'm skinny myself so you probably wouldn't like me either :)

• I LOVE skinny guys, especially when they are tall. You look fine! Be happy.

• Really, you say LOVE, really, that gives me some hope argh... thanks

• I think you sound fine to me I like guys who have dark hair and are tall and I acually like the I'm skinny and it's okay look

• I like guys with brown hair, I like skinny guys and I love when guys are hairless

• all girls are not the same so there are girls out there who do. I'm one of them by the way one of my crushes was like that. But I'm a person that's more about the face than body.

• um you sound underage

• Apparently the "dad bod" is in though.

• SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

• well i was gunna say yes, then you said u don't like skinny girls. get fat u hoe

• any guy hairless is fine.

• I don't have one body type preference, in all honesty. The only type of body I cannot see myself with is obese. Everything else is fine. I look at the face more, and the personality. If he is super skinny with no muscle tone, I can totally still like him, same as a fit weight lifter or a chubby guy. Accepting and loving your body is great, as long as you are happy and healthy :)