Guys, If a girl doesn't have an hourglass shape for her body, is she considered unatractive?

Imagen there is an extremely pretty girl, with the perfect body but doesn't have an hourglass shaped body but more a rectangular shape. Would that make her less attractive and if so how much?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• That's also attractive! I heard that only 8% of women have a true hourglass shape. This 8% includes the thick, voluptuous hourglass women as well as the very slender hourglass women.

Most women seem to be a slight pair (as in the hips are larger in width than the waist).

• i like having shoulders just a little bit bigger (like an inch or something lol) bigger than hips

• *hips are larger than the bust

What Guys Said 21

• Hourglass shape is not the only shape that's attractive. Other shapes can also be attractive because more than body shape makes a girl look attractive. And every guy has his own taste. Hourglass shape may be the most liked but that doesn't mean all other shapes are unattractive.

• Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boobs or ass or other body things

• I prefer a less curvy shape

• If she's got a rectangular shape instead of an hourglass shape then how can one say she has the "perfect" body? If it was truly perfect it would be an hourglass.

• Sorry I ment that her body is perfect meaning skinny, a little chubby, athletic... Whatever you like best

• I don't measure women, compare them with objects before I date them, if they're attractive and have an awsome personality I will be with them

• hhahahaahah is this a joke?

i'm a fan of apples personally :)

• Haha I was just curious😅😂. I've heard that having an hourglass shaped body makes a girl much more attractive and that it is not sexy not having one

• wrong...

• No. Why would you think that - too much time playing with Barbie as a child? There are a lot of very attractive women who are either chunkier or linear. In fact most models don't have that kind of body.

• Generally considered less attractive. The rectangular, 'no curves' shape that is. But on the other hand it makes you petite and there's a whole lot of men out there who adore petite girls.

• If they are fit and exercising regularly - all girls are attractive in my opinion. ;)

• I least like apple shape

• Everyone has their likes and dislikes, the body that on average is attractive for me is i like having shoulders just a little bit bigger (like an inch or something lol) bigger than hips

• not to me. she's what I am looking for

• Face is more important for physical attractiveness

• I know plenty of slender girls with no hip or butts that are very pretty

• I would need a picture for reference.

• An hourglass body is certain to catch our attention, not guaranteed to keep it though.

• I don't mind what shape it is in, the beauty is beauty :)

• no way in hell

• All I can say is... hell no! 0-0

• no, not for the majority of men. im not in the majority though.

• Yes and no