Girls, rate me?

Girls, rate me?

I know I asked this last night but I didn't get very many replies.

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• You're probably about a 7 but, personally, I'm not fond of muscles so it's not really attractive for me.

• Oh wow.. Umm tryoically I'm obsessed with guys and and wouldn't give the butt a second look but wow it's really something alright 😉

• You're 16? That's why you didn't get many replies---I feel like a pedobear for even answering.

• I know, I was going more for girls my age. I don't care, I'd be a lot weirder if an older guy was rating a 16 year old girl.

• A solid 9. You have really nice abs and you got that booty. Trust me, girls love guys with an ass like yours. Have any face pics?

• 7/10 really nice and you have a nice butt it seems 😆✌

• To be honest I am jealous of your butt 😁 You look great!

• did you photoshop your ass and biceps? looks distorted to me.. anyway looks fine.

• I'll give you an 8 :P

• keep it up your getting there.^^

• Oh yes, nice ass guy.
    Still 9/10

• You look great bro! 😊

• A 6. But I couldn't resist laughing at your butt in the first pic. It's a nice butt. Probably better than some females.

• Gawd, I hate you and your butt!

(Sorry, I just can't push myself into liking people whose butt is bigger than mine - which is roughly the whole world population.)