I hate my boobs?

As a 17 year old black girl whose 5'1 and about 117lbs I hate my frame and body as of now. Before I was kind of proud of my 36 d's but now as i look at videos and things like that i don't like them as much. I wish all that fat could go to my butt. I mean in my opinion it's not flat but I would like it to be bigger so I can fit in with my African culture more. A LOT of black guys don't care about breasts at all it's all about that *** and now I wish i was blessed with a more womanly figure. I really hate them now and i really want a bigger lower body to balance things out. I've worked out on squats, ankleweight kickbacks, leg press, leg extension, leg curl, jump rope, and split squats (sometimes). Since School is over and that was my only access to the gym, for the summer i have to give up on working out but i'll get get back up next year. I'm insecure about my body because i always hear about how black girls have fat ***** but i don't instead i have boobs and now i'm self conscious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey your body sounds great. You don't need big bum to be sexy. All black women don't have big butts thats just another silly stereotype along with all black guys are into big butts. I bet that there are plenty guys out there who think you are hot. Don't let the videos and media make you feel insecure for something that you were once confident about. I kinda know how you feel though I would rather had big boobs instead of a big butt.

I hope you gain confidence in your body and rock what you got. x

• Thanks for answering I know I can do exercises to help increase the size and i already have pretty big boobs so that makes me feel better. I just wish the media would stop stereotyping us on our bodies and attitudes and instead showcase our knowledge and accomplishments.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 18

• Don't bother too much with all this exercise regime! I'm damn sure you are attractive just as you are. You are the same height as my mum and my sister. About the same weight. I'd say you are pretty much perfect the way you are. Go back to being proud, not only of your boobs, but the whole of you!

• Please don't be so hard on yourself or feel the need to conform to the black culture male stereotypes of attractive features, or to compare yourself to others. Be you! Love all of you, as you are today. Be proud of your uniqueness. There is certainly a special guy out there that will love that about you, that you are different from the common black girl physique. And he will likely love and treasure your smaller and firmer cute little butt, just as he does the rest of you. Inside and out. :)

• Just take good care of your overall figure and you will be happy. You are not required to have specific body parts to stick out a certain way. Being African does not mean you need to have a big butt. Just focus on keeping your entire body in shape and everything will be fine. It's the overall figure that's important.

• You're fine the way your are, be proud of who you are, you'll learn eventually that changing who you are will just make you more unhappy about yourself, don't worry, you'll be fine, and i bet you look beautiful

• I am sure you look great.

• Cut the shit sweetheart and just come out with it. You want to brag about your body and you want people to drool over you. The least you could have done to make your phoniness bearable is post a picture of your cans in a bra since I don't have the patience to imagine it.

Edit: 17, nevermind about the tit photos. You're still a dummy.

• wow!!! I really meant every word that i said and there was a reason i didn't post them on the internet

• I bet most guys that don't suck your big toe appear to be 'assholes' to you.

• Well no not at all. Everything that I said was in fact sincere and real, In my community a big butt is the thing. Are there guys that like boobs, yea of course but I would rather have the butt. I'm certainly not saying it's flat, it's actually average, round, and perky but I really am insecure with my breasts at this point.

• You sound good to me from that description, I know white guys will like you, have you given them a chance?

• Thanks. I'm open to interracial dating but I've never been with a white guy.

• Oh yeah those guys don't care , they will go for any race. I guess you would have to make the first move with a white guy, maybe they are scared, are you in a part of the country like that?

• I'm from Bronx New York but I was raised in a predominantly black and Latino community.

• Learn to love everything about yourself

• When a woman is small she wishes they were bigger and if they are too big she wishes they were smaller and if its average she is still not happy.

• Trust me all guys like larger breasts. You are blessed. If you want a guy's attention and you're facing them they will notice your face first (psychological fact) and then they'll probably notice your chest. Be proud.

• No one is ever happy with what they have, espec. in teen years. Don't obsess on it.

• I'm sure you look nice

• Well beating yourself up isn't gonna help is it...

• can i see it before?

• The media is filled with dirty tricks
    -Tupac

Don't let the media or videos tell you who you are. You sound fine, when it comes to black guys I've heard plenty of guys that have said boobs over butt. But really that doesn't matter because a man shouldn't just like you for your body but for your character!
    Also be thankful you have boobs, I hear so many girls saying they had big boobs. Imagine you had nothing.

Anyway continue to work out and see what happens, a lot of people sit on their fat as... sit around and do nothing. But you're actually doing something! Good on you!

• *girls WISH they had...

• Keep your head up high gurl! Some people are born with it, others use Maybelline!

• lol. Thanks for the advice.

• Well, we all hate something, right?

• Be proud of your body. It is okay not to fit in with your race (I am white and the people I hang out with are different races.) Also you don't have to exclusively date black men, give everyone an equal shot.

• This makes me sad. :( You should love your body no matter what!!! It sounds like you're really upset about your appearance based on what other people have said or commented, but there is no need to be at all. You are full figured, womanly and absolutely stunning the way you are. Love yourself!!!

What Girls Said 2

• You should never want to change yourself for anyone but yourself... there's someone out there for you that will love you for who you are and how you look.

• Well I'm a bit taller but like you my butt isn't super big but it's not flat either and I have DD's.. . It did bother me a bit at one point but all you cab really do is accept yourself and learn to live with it.