Girls, out of these two physiques, which do you find most attractive? And why?

I'm doing a survey for one of my classes. Which do find more attractive? and why, if possible? And judge by their physique, not their face.

1) PHYSIQUE A

2) PHYSIQUE B

• PHYSIQUE A
    82% (31)
  • PHYSIQUE B
    18% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Physique A looks better in my opinion because I don't really like muscles and those guys look slimmer than the others. (But Brad Pitt made Achilles look pretty good.)

What Girls Said 7

• Less muscular boobs. I guess thats why i chose physique A. Few muscles equals meh. Too many muscles equals meh. Lol

• B!!! Oh my word!!!

• Thanks! Was there a specific one that stood out to you?

• I like a guy that can actually lift some weight. And do work.. not just look pretty

• That's interesting and good to know. Thanks again!

• I prefer A but they're both good! A looks more 'stretched' and therefore makes them look taller (don't know if they actually are though)

• Haha nope. They're not altered in any way. It's their physique that makes them look that way. Thanks for the response!

• B. I love when guys have a muscular chest.

• A that henry cavill is sure handsome

• Mind if I just hang around and stare at these photos for a while?

• No, go for it. Stay as long as you want.

• Just be hairless...
    Like guys want girls to be hairless... Girls want guys to b hairless... No armpit hair.. No pubes.. No disgusting beards..