Why do guys say I look like a hoe?

So lately all news by the way that i look like a hoe. Like guys have been telling me that i look like one & act like one. & Honestly its a little shocking since im a virgin & the total complete opposite of how they see me. I always thought of myself as someone who carries themselves well & respectably. So what in sam heck would make them see me as a slut when im really not?

Most Helpful Girl

• they are probably doing reverse psychology on you

you are a virgin and not letting any of them get your goodies. so they call you a hoe out of resentment because theyre pissed off that you won't let them use you

as long as you know you aren't a hoe thats all that matters. its stupid what theyre saying about you. that would be like me pointing at you and calling you a chair. you know you are a human being and not a chair so it would be very nonsensical of me to say you are right lol

What Guys Said 11

• It might be your clothes, talk, or makeup. That or they are just threatened by your looks, and are projecting their personal issues onto you.

• Explain on what u mean by my clothes & talk? curious

• Well some styles and more revealing cuts of clothing can be a target for others to ridicule. Sometimes makeup can be a bit to garish or overly applied, and some stupid guys take that to mean you look like a street walker. And your choice of tone and words can also seem cheap or trashy, especially if you are not the most intelligent of girl just yet, or are a simple girl. Whatever the case, you are clearly not a trampy girl, at least on the inside (as I have no picture or voice recording to go by), so you just have to look at yourself objectively and honestly, and perhaps adjust things accordingly. Though I would encourage you to be how ever you want to be, and to dress in the clothes you like and enjoy wearing. Screw what other people say or think. It's your life, after all. Right?

• are girl calling u that? in that case they are jealous of your beauty
    are guys calling u that? in that case a girl is spreading bad stories about you or a guy is doing it cause he wants u.

• It's probably the way you dress and act

• Is someone spreading stories about you.

• that's stupid... wot "u look like a hoe" means?

that's disrespectful...

• Tough to give an opinion when I've never seen you?

• Can't tell with out a pic

• Where is the HAWT pix at baby?

• Probably act and dress just like regular sluts that's why they might think that

• whats ya definition of a girl who dresses like a slut , just curious...

• It's be easier if you posted an outfit you usually wear but you probably won't. It depends on the area you live in if most of your clothes are the same or similar to sluts at your school that could cause it. If your clothes go a bit to far past sexy and travel into promiscuous you can look like a slut. If you are full figured (big ass big tits nice body shape) and you wear tight clothes that wouldn't look slutty on a skinny girl you can look like a slut the list goes on

• Dont care that. Being hoe is a super power...

• Your screen name is "what that mouth do though" and your current mood on your profile says "horny".

Tell us again about carrying yourself respectably?

• Lol those are just jokes stupid 👊

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      If the shoe fits!

I kid, but honestly, don't let people tell you what you are.
      If you feel like hoe-ing, than do whatever (whoever) you want.

Or you wanna be a goody two shoes? That's fine too.

You wanna be somewhere in between, and constantly adjusting the amount of goody/hoe you expose each day?
      Guess what, that's fine too.

Y'know what's not fine?
      Letting others impact your mental state, or undermine your personality because their moral code doesn't allow for any female sexuality whatsoever.

Be you.
      And don't let anyone, especially me or anyone in this website mess with your personal happiness.
      Boom👊🏼

What Girls Said 4

• Umm. I feel we can't answer unless you provide a picture. Like, is it your clothes or how you act... all we've got is he said she said i said.

• Maybe they are just being asswholes?

• I feel like guys always say that when you won't give them what they want. Do you dress like a slut?

• If you're not sleeping with a guy, he'll call you a hoe

• Exactly cuz when they dont get what they want they automatically call u names

• Demeaning names that attack your sexuality when you're not sexually involved with them.
      Forget them.