Girls, am I ugly or do I have reason to be self conscious about my looks?

Please be honest. Women have never been into me. In school I was always the guy without a girlfriend. I'm 28 and only been approached once (by my ex). I feel self conscious about my looks because I was made fun of for it in school, and I have tried to grow out of it, but I still see plenty of evidence. Women make brief eye contact and glance away all the time, indifferent. The girls I crush on are never conventionally pretty but it always turns out they have zero interest in me. Occasionally I'll catch a girl shooting me a look but I just assume its cuz they think I'm funny looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely not giving yourself enough credit. Nice hair, great eyes and a gorgeous jaw line. Yeah I think a defined jawline is hot. Not sure if other women notice it too, might just be my thing lol but honestly I think you're quite handsome and totally my type. I'd give a second glance if I saw you. 😉 Maybe you just need a little confidence booster to help you see it. Confidence (not conceited) can sometimes make all the difference when a woman notices you. So chin up and when you catch a lady looking your way know she's totally checking you out and smile back 😊

• Thanks, you're sweet.

• sorry paul. anthony62@yahoo. com no space between. and Anthony lol

• Okay I'll send you a message over there :)

What Girls Said 10

• You're an effing 7-8 which is perfectly fine my friend. You being ugly shouldn't even be in your head, you could use a new hair style though.

• I would date you, probably you won't date but.. Hahaha!
    Kidding, you are great. Look, you haven't found (yet) the right girl.

• You're a very handsome and you have no reason to feel self conscious about your self. Those girls just don't see the handsomeness in you (if that's a word, lol). You should smile in your pictures more, I'll make you look happier :) <3

• Not ugly, you look good,

• Smile... it makes you more approachable. .. you are very handsome... so fine... to be exact! There's more to you than meets the eye. .😉

• Thanks, I kind of have a thing for older women so that means something lol.

• Thank you! You are intelligent, great looking, and educated.. Be more confident in yor persona.. Don't try to impress others, just be cool with who you are an others will pick up on the vibe! I'd go out with you... No questions asked😉

• I think you are attractive. I agree - work on your confidence. Women like and expect men to be confident. Fake it 'til you make it!

• Meh I feel like hugging you right now
    You're not ugly, bullies are saying it to get attention themselves and to hurt you
    You look good
    you need to work on your confidence

• Your are a handsome dude I give you a 7-8/10^^

• I think you're attractive! Just approach girls yourself. The worst they can do is say no!

• You are very attractive.

What Guys Said 9

• "I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing but I kind of would like to make love too you. . ." - Dave the lighting guy (orgazmo) So yeah seems appropriate. Seriously though, I am not gay, but you know, dat jawline.

• I think you look very handsome

• Seriously dude you look like you could model.
    Ask out more girls.

• You look fine bro

• If you're ugly, then I'm hideous

• You look good you look better than Jason Statham and he has a lot of girls interested.

• You look nice! But confident man!

• Your better looking than me.

• You actually look pretty good, just add some confidence and you will look great :)