How come I am a 32DD lol?

i am an Asian 18-year-old girl. At most of the time the sales of bra shops guess i am 34C/D. But everytime it turns ot i am 32DD (or 32E sometimes)
But i always think those who have DD/E cup would as big as papaya lol and apparently i am not that case lol
Does anyone have a vivid description on DD/E cup?
i mean, what does DD/E cup truly look like?
Also does any girl has the same confusion as mine?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I heard that different bra or lingerie companies have different size numbers and letters compared to others.

• That is why it is advisable to have a professional measurment because looks can be deceiving

• It's going to appear different to different shapes and body sizes, in addition to different brands having different sizing, especially if they are manufactured overseas. @meatballs is quite correct with his opinion on the matter, too...

• Many Asian girls have DD or larger. It's actually not that uncommon.

• I mean, a photo would help... Jussayin'

• Can't you just google this?

What Girls Said 2

• There is no such thing as 'what a DD looks like'. It's all about proportion. For example, I'm a 32D but my boobs really aren't that big. A 34D is bigger than a 32D and a 40D is a lot bigger than both. 'D' just means a 4 inch difference between the under the bust measurement and the bust measurement (over your boobs). 'DD' means there is a 5 inch difference. It's really stupid because people always think we're lying about our size because very few people actually understand how bra sizing works. But all it means is you have a 5 inch difference between your band and boobs. It's proportionally big, but because your band is so small, your actually boobs aren't enormous.

• This should explain it, it's a my take I wrote
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10264-most-men-probably-don-t-even-know-why-their-preferred-bra-cups-size
    In the briefest summary the cup changes with the band. The cup of a 36D I'd bigger than the cup of a 26D. They're not equal.