Stretch marks or/and c-section scars.. your honest opinion, are they unattractive on a woman or can you see the beauty behind them?

I know guys would never be honest to a woman's face about the topic so I was just wondering what your honest opinion is when it's a private discussion :)

Not talking about scars in general more pertaining to the way a C-section scar can leave a woman's stomach unattractive or not the perfect tummy figure you would think most guys prefer. There is even this um.. flap that tends to come with this type of scar that causes a small amount of skin to roll over because if the way it was closed back up. It's not pretty by no means lol I have talked with other women who are self-conscience about it. Just wanted an honest guys opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks vary in visibility and can detract from looks. But generally they are not that noticeable and do not diminish a woman's appearance.

Small scars generally do not detract from her appearance, either.

But I know exactly what you are talking about as to the flap. It is very noticeable and would be very hard for you to accept (you meaning the one with that flap). It isw detracting in general, but can be covered, even by most bikinis. The only way to get rid of it is more surgery. It does not tighten up with exercise like most areas. But if a guy is really impressed by your body, that little area will not be that bad for him. And if he loves you, he is most likely impressed by your body, even if others are not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has scars and other imperfections, how often do the ones on other people matter to you?

I use to be embarrassed about a large surgical scar I have on my arm, but I've realized people rarely ever notice it (and it can be easily seen.) I've had several men ask me how I got it when in bed, and the usual response is "wow. That's cool" and then life goes on. Most people would never give a scar or stretch mark a second thought. We all have them, they are a part of the story that makes each of us who we are. Personally, I would want a person that is shallow enough to see and judge a scar over the person that I am to leave my life before he ever entered it.

• I've just heard guys talk about how disgusting a girls bathing suit picture is with visible stretch marks and I always found it judgmental. C-section scars can be pretty bad leaving a "chopped" look to the stomach so you definitely won't have the sexy stomach most women think most guys prefer. I personally don't see anything wrong with scars or physical marks on other people its not something I notice or judge someone on. I was just curious about the csection scar and how it affects the overall look of a woman's stomach when it's visible

• How it affects the look and how others react to that look are two very different things. A shallow individual sees scars as liabilities that affect his interest in another individual. A person worth getting to know sees scars as something that is there but has no affect on his attraction or willingness to be wIth someone in any capacity.

• Very well said. Thank you 😊

What Guys Said 8

• Sure I notice them, but it is not unattractive or unappealing. I think it is rather beautiful because it is associated with child birth which is awesome in itself. I think in some ways it gives her more sex appeal and she should never be self conscious of it.

• Guys barely ever notice those thus don't care. No bothering.

• most guys don't notice these things

• I love the mummy tummy. C-section scars are just fine with me. I know that flap well that you speak of. I find it sexy.

Women who are moms are super hot to me. I love how the body changes and softens. So seeing a mom with all that she is to me is super sexy.

• Pretty sure majority of guys don't care

That's just shit girls think about

• To me they're not at all unsightly - bodies being what they are. I'd have a difficult time saying I enjoyed their beauty.

• They aren't unattractive.

• I don't really care. I have stretch marks on my shoulders from putting on muscle. If she doesn't mind then I don't

What Girls Said 0