What do you like/dislike about my appearance?

----------

----------

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a nice face and eyes. Nice manly hands and broad shoulders. The only negative is , you could lose a little bit weight. ( you did want honesty sorry , but i don't mean to offend you ). I find you attractive!

• Yep no offense taken I am obese after all. Working on it! Thanks.

• I'm not sugar -coating it. I can only judge you by your pics, so if you say you are obsese then you must be. I can't see your entire body 😊

• Ah, well that makes sense. :)

What Girls Said 5

• You've already got an attractive and charming face, so there's not much to do there, so I would say maybe just keep healthy, you know exercise and stuff, and yeah that's pretty much it. (:

• Even though you are overweight, you have an amazing bone structure and great eyes. If you lost weight you would be even more attractive than you are now, seriously. :)

• I like your eyes and your goofiness.

• I like the facial hair, and your eyes are amazing. A haircut could help ;-)

• Thanks! A haircut? Like trim it a bit? Or an entirely different style of cut?

• Just a trim. I like the way you style it

• Okidoki. But I'll have to disappoint you because I'm thinking of growing it out again. ;)

• i like your goofiness and your eyes we also have the same phone

• Thanks, it's a great little phone for the money.

• i know. i love it way better than an iphone

• I never liked those iphones much. Android guy since the very first phone they made for it. :)

What Guys Said 5