Girls, 24 year old male, sexy or not?

Girls, 24 year old male, sexy or not?

• Yes, SEXY or likewise
    38% (5)
  • No, NOT SEXY or likewise
    62% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
everybody has that one or two shitty pics they thought made them look extra sexy...
tequila will make your brain play strange tricks on you! I could have sworn I was all good, but that's why they made the how3 do i look button huh

Thanks y'all I appreciate the comments and will burn these pictures!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks good and I would think most girls would think your sexy.

It seems like what is taking away the sexiness in the pictures is being in just the undies and the 2nd picture where he is flexing his arm. Though that's kind of stupid for people to say you he looks like a douchebag when there are way more pictures of chicks in just their bra's and panties asking "rate me."

What Girls Said 5

• Omg, that second pic pose is so douchey. Just don't. 😐

• It's not sexy. Not because you aren't attractive, that's not it at all. It's that you're trying too hard. The whole underwear selfie pic screams douchebag.

• A normal picture would have been good too home slice.

• Lmfao sure you're okay.

• Kinda what the other girls said. I think you look great but the pictures are not that attractive