The perfect female PHYSIQUE?

I think the majority of us can agree that this woman has obtained the perfect female physique and the suprising thing is she is 6'0". Most women when they get tall lose some of their female curves but she's maintain it and is like 99% taller than all girls in US population. Simply amazing.

The perfect female PHYSIQUE ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in the word "perfect." Nothing is perfect.

She has a great body, I'll agree there. I prefer tall girls, so this is a bonus to me! However, I disagree when you say tall girls usually lose their curves. It's the exact opposite. Short girls often become overweight and too fat, while taller girls can pull of a great waist to hip ratio (which is what I consider curvy.) I see many tall women with a small waist and a big butt.

However, this girl isn't that curvy. She has a slightly big butt and fake looking boobs (which are big) but other than that, she's not too curvy. I still like her body and I agree she has a cute face.

Keep in mind, a 6'0 girl isn't that rare with OUR generation. Young people are taller than the previous generations. I see 6'0 girls every now and then.

Below is are photos an internet vixen named Avi Berri. She's six feet, two inches tall, mixed race and very curvy. Then again, she's probably had surgery to enhance herself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHk4cYxXAAAOw38.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHe-MSJXAAAbfZM.jpg

• i think you have curvy confused with fat.

• the girl i posted has an hour glass figure, curvy butt, toned, legs, and perky tits. The one you posted has stretch marks, and fat, no abs, and fat literally poking out of the bikini.

• The girl I posted is a slightly larger hourglass figure than the one you posted.

The girl you posted doesn't have abs either, which is a good thing, since women with abs have a man's stomach (abs are nasty on women in my opinion.)

Again, "Curvy" is subjective anyway.

What Girls Said 13

• She has big boobs and a big ass... that might be your perfect physique but lots of guys I know like girls with smaller boobs and a more petite body. It really depends on personal preference. I personally like my own body. I don't have a big ass or a big boobs but my body is toned and suits me. I have no desire to look like her in all honesty.

• her 'genericness' is a real turn off...

• I agree. I've got small boobs and a small butt and I'm tiny, but I wouldn't change a single thing. :)

• Perfect to you but it's not everyone's taste. Tall girls don't always lose the feminine shape, but it helps to have good genetics as well as working out and eating well. I'm a bit taller than her but I definitely don't look like that lol.

• She's super hot.

• she looks awesome sure but she's also showing off too much, no?

• Agreed
    best photo = next to last in underpanties, pulling up fuschia top

• More people are into the pear shape nowadays. .3.

• I don't think her body is perfect it's your opinion just like how I think iggy azalea had the perfect body because of her killer hips. But really there isn't a perfect body

• And she is not 99% taller than all US female population, your math doesn't even make sense. Haven't you heard of modeling requirements? Obviously there isn't like one women doing US modeling. I just lost brain cells from looking at that.

• she has a nice physique

• She definitely has an awesome body but I still want wider hips and more booty than that.

• If that's what most guys think the perfect body is then I need to buy a corset and get breast implants lmao

• Nice.
    Who is she? And is her entire body real?
    Looks like breast augmentation

• And possible butt shots

• Her body does look great, I agree. But is it perfect for everyone? Like you said, majority will say yes it is but not all.

• Way to go! What a wonderful way to tell every female on GaG who doesn't look like that, that she's imperfect! Good job!

• Well work to become perfect. Squat, diet and train hard. You don't hear men bitching about how media portrays men with big muscles and six pack abs as their standards of beauty.

• @Asker

Now THIS guy I like.

• No, actually I have heard men complain about that.

What Guys Said 16

• Oh that's a really good body. But like other users have said, some people have a different taste when it comes to looks. She may attract the greatest amount of guys but definitely not every guy. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

• That's a perfect female physique?

• Perfect is really subjective... I think she is a beautiful girl, although, I'd never date a girl who was taller than me and I like petite/small girls.

Also I've seen women with similar body types who are 5'5. It just depends how one is proportioned.

• 6' 0", eh? Christ. Not that I'm not into taller girls, it's just rare to see a decently proportionate girl who's a six-footer.

She is pretty curvy, though I dunno, she could use a little more meat on the bones in my opinion, certainly not the "perfect" physique to me. Just something really ratchety about most bodies like this, it's difficult to put into words.

The attention whorey photos are also a turn off in of themselves, but I digress.

• I don't need an ass THAT big. I like a cute ass not a phat ass.

• She is very attractive but a bit too curvy for me

• I wouldn't say perfect cause she's 6 feet, a little too tall for my taste, but holy shit, she's got an amazing body, and she's gorgeous too.

• There is no such thing as "Perfection". If u gimme sumthing u think is of perfection, i can make it imperfect and lets see how what is ur definition of perfection is after that ;P i'd take ma hands on whatever i get and not let the media brainwashed meh cuz only little brains will like everything that they called "Perfections" on medias lel

• oh, I'd date her. At 6'4, she is not too tall for me, although I'd actually not look for anything over 5'11.

• Stunning. Really. :)

• What a hot daughter of a mother

• Pretty good I guess

• I think you are right, she is very close to perfection

• I can't even see her face when all she does is have her boobies popping out of all her shirts or bras.

• Yeah she's amazing. Just a tad too tall

• I love her height! Ya she is likely one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen... though her breasts look a little unnatural given how small her waist is... Either way, I would not mind meeting her!