Guys, Do You Guys think im unacttractive or somthing?

This Is weired to tell but all my girlfirends tell me im pretty and beautiful... but Guys Never really asked me out nor they make the move untill i do... or ever say im pretty or attractive when im Next to my siister or firends they get compléments and hit on other Guys and im completly ignored... i was seeing This one Guy but he lost interest in me pretty Fast :(...
and incase ur wondering it me in m'y avatar...

and i tried a lot of things like smile more and wear less makeup...

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If im honest, You have a very pretty face and stuff (If thats you and your picture), And honestly, You could be extremely Beautiful, But, You are just absolutely covering that Beauty with make up.
    I mean, Your eyes, You can tell they are pretty eyes, but, you have just gona bit overkill with the eyeliner and shadow in my opinion. And, Your skin complexion just looks like its been powered like crazy, Like i said, I think you are very pretty, and could be EXTREMELY beautiful, Just tone down the makeup dude ;P

• Thank you for MHO, And if you ever feel like it, Im sure we would all love to see a you with less makeup! ;D

• Its the best advice iv gotton on gag so far, first im gonna fixc my makeup and try to look happy and ne happy lol...

• Exactly matey!, Like i said, You are really Beautiful, and, i honestly felt like you were hiding that beauty under a wall of makeup that wasn't you, and, you didn't even need makeup xD.
      Seriously matey, You will look so good! :P

What Guys Said 5

• I missed your pic again but I remember it from yesterday - I think you are lovely looking

• Honey you look really attractive. Don't look for people 's approval, let people like you for you not your body.

• your attractive but you´re wearing a scary amound of makeup (or filters) in your avatar.

• you're pretty but you're kind of funny looking.. also maybe they think you're boring or something.

• Lol im funny looking... okay... but no im not boring...

• I think you look beautiful. Yes smile more and don't use makeup ;-)