This is my goal body, is it TOO skinny?

This is my goal body, is it TOO skinny?

• Yes, too skinny
  • No, it's alright

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, she is too skinny. And I am sure that most people can't achieve this body in a healthy way.

What Guys Said 34

• I just got a derection

• Halloween ain't around the corner, so no reason to look like a skeleton. Mkay?

• Not if you're going for the Auschwitz look.

Jeez, think for yourself, would you?

• That is really too skinny. Please don't do that...

• It'd be a good weight to tone up at but to stay that skinny I don't think is good.

• a lion could only use her as a toothpick. No meat there for it to eat

• Yes. And I'm not just saying that because I don't find it attractive. I'm saying that because that doesn't look healthy at all.

• wtf that is messed up. someone please bring her some food

• That's almost flirting with anorexia I like my girls plump not too thick just thick in all the right places

• Far too skinny

• It's skinny, yes. It's not bad though, if you like it, then go for it.

• this is unhealthy skinny it´s not even a question of personal taste here. if you want that, you might get health issues.

• Ummm... yuck!

• She looks like she came out of an aushwitz diet program. Eat a damn cheese burger and hit the gym woman!

• That is way too skinny. Unhealthy to look like that. You need to eat protein, very little carbs and go to a gym

• It's too skinny, yes.

• That's too skinny

• She seems healthy, but still looks very close to being too skinny. If she lost any more weight I'd have to call her anorexic.

• Not even slightly attractive.

• If you're aspiring to become Slenderman go for it. =/

• Too skinny! Little bit of weight is healthy and good!

• That's one step away from anorexic. Do YOJ think this is attractiveness?

• Yes, don't be too skinny. Lift weights as you lose weight, no guy wants a girl like Taylor swift

• If u go and stop a little bit before this body you will be fine.

• yes it is.

• Yes that's borderline anoxeric in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with having curves

• Way too skinny for me!

Looks like a starved body in my opinion.

• It's not skinny, it's called a skeleton body or figure.

• Don't do it.

• I am skinny and this looks very normal for me...

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 22

• Too skinny. Not just her hips are sticking out but look at her inch by inch. Starting at the top, her face is okay (well, I don't think she's very pretty but her cheeks aren't hollow or anything). Her neck you can see her windpipe. And her collar bones are so on show they create a shadow. Not like a little hint of them, she's got a coathanger for a neck and shoulders. Her shoulders themselves are angular from the bones.
    Her upper arms are so slim, no muscle on them let alone fat and you can tell by her elbows being wider. Same case for the lower arm. Her wrists are boney and thin.
    You can see the outline of her ribs across her chest, and there is no shape in her breasts or lack of breasts. The curvature of her body is natural and nice until the waist - hip area. Her hips stick out and point out of her body.
    I don't find a thigh gap like that an aim or pretty. I think it's a sign you need a sandwich. Her thighs are boring. Her knees are knobbly and look larger because she's so small. There's hardly muscle on her calves and her ankles look like they will snap. You can see the bones in her feet as they go from ankle to toe.

All in all, someone get that girl a pizza with extra cheese.

• It's definitely very thin. I'm not sure why you would set a goal like that for yourself. If that isn't your natural body shape, it's going to be very difficult of you to get to that size in a healthy way. Unless a woman is naturally that slim, I wouldn't recommend any woman to "try" to get to that body type.

• Yikes, way too skinny.

• Well, yeah, kinda. But if that's what you want and you achieve it in a healthy way, okay then. Guys will still like it.

• I don't think so. It's just a goal.
    I want a thigh gap and I want one really badly. A lot of people say that's bad but it isn't. It's my ideal but I've promised myself I wouldn't do anything destructive or unhealthy to get a thigh gap.
    So you can want that body and you can work towards it just don't do anything damaging or unhealthy to get it.

• I don't understand why people care so much about thigh gaps, if you're hot, men don't care if there's a gap between yours thighs or not lol

• @GirlsLie guys can have preferences but they have a more general idea of what they find attractive than what they think (which is what your trying to say). But if thy don't find you physically attractive they won't date you. So worrying about enough guys finding you attractive (so you can get free just physical which is step 1) is reasonable. It's the same as wondering if your funny enough or smart enough for guys to like you

• That's true, I don't know, I just think so many people these days put so many standards on ridiculous things and it just makes me sad to see girls doing it themselves is all. Nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy and wanting to look good, I just think it goes too far sometimes is all.

• Hmm.
    It depends.
    I would say yes though.
    Some people are born skinny like that and stay that way because of their body type.
    Some people are attracted to that but it looks pretty bony. If you go along with this body type, just make sure you go about it the right way; the healthy way.

• That is literally unhealthy. You do not need to be that skinny. Not to skinny shame (as this girl isn't naturally this skinny, obviously) but that is literally repulsive.

• That does no look like a healthy or realistic goal.

• Yes looks too skinny, and unhealthy.. Sorry. I don't know how this goal can be achieved.. Without it being in an unhealthy process.

• yes, that is anorexic. Don't go for it. See that your BMI stays above 20.

• Dangerously skinny.

• I think most people agree yes

• Yes. Way too skinny.

• Yes that's too skinny. You can be skinny but make sure you leave a little meat on your arms, thighs and legs.

• It's not to skinny. What's with the body shaming?

• That's so thin! Sort of reminds me of barbie, or an alien lol

• Far to skinny.

• Yes this girl needs Jesus! Damn she's waaay to skinny..

• Too skinny

• TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKINNY What is sexy or attractive about THAT?

• Thats way too skinny
    she is like skin on bones

• That looks sick. Maybe it's the pose.