How does my body look?

How does my body look? I'm only a teenager so not to old but how does it look? Am I too fat? Too skinny or curvy? Are my thoighs too fat?
How does my body look?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Oh, good, underage porn.

• skinny fat. Your metabolism is high now so you can maintain this figure for a couple years but with many girls I know you have indicators of becoming obese later in life.

• What I'm being honest. You want me to lie and tell her she will remain like this indefinitely without putting work later in life?

• looks like some illegal pre teen stuff. What's with the quality of the picture?

Anyway... the distribution of your fat isn't helping you but I'd say you have a skinny fat figure.

• It looks fine to me for a teen - If exercising concentrate on fitness and toning work

• This is mho material, honest opinion and i totaly dont understand that tumbs down

• You are fine. But start to go to a gym if you are worried. It is always more healthy. You are fine though

• You look great. It's not perfect And could use a little toning but it's still great. A little color and some better underwear would help. Go with black top/bottom.

Don't obsess about it. You are just growing into your woman curves.

Worry more about how you treat people and who you surround yourself with for maximum happiness. Any guy interested in YOU will have no problem getting excited for this body.

Good luck!

• Nice and curvy. A natural pear like shape with well proportioned thighs. As you're probably 16 yet you may change slightly, but nothing to be scared about.

• Fat? Not at all, skinny not so much and your thighs I can't really tell they don't seem big from what I see

• Your body is fine matey ! :)

• You look fine. 8/10 :)
    I'd watch out though, this might get reported

• you have nice curvy, u need to make exercising for belly, you boobs are small now do not worry they will grow up

• I think you look absolutely lovely. You make me miss my teens...

• you are waaaay too young to be doing this, but since we're here now.. you're a bit chubby. but thats perfectly fine because you're going to be growing a lot. so stay as you are and you'll be good!

• You look good

• you look great

• First of all I think you are far too young to be posting on a site like this. However I think you have a very desirable and sexy figure. :)

• You have a normal body...
    😊

• u are curvy but yeah start going to the gym to control your body weight and the way he looks

• You look amazing and skinny.

• You got a lot of time left to grow. Just keep eating healthy and exercise to maintain your body.

• What's with the 2 thumbs down I gave an honest opinion.

• You shouldn't let what other people think get to you , be proud of your body. People should like you for you not your body. Be proud of your self. It seems as though you got some more growing to do. So this will all change. You can determine that by either eating healthy and exercising.

• umm, sexy.

• You are nice looking attractive body need some work on belly.. This will make you perfect

• You look very average to me. Not he most appealing body.

• i like your curviness... .

What Girls Said 11

• You look fine, but you shouldn't put pictures like that online because it could be classed as child pornography.

• I have no idea why someone just called you fat on here -_- You are NOT fat. You have what I call a "Pochie" body. That's when you're not chubby, but you're not a twig either. Your body looks just fine. Not every guy likes really skinny girls. About 85% of my guy friends would go for a body like yours over one that looks too skinny. If you don't feel satisfied with your current state, then consider exercise and healthier eating :) The structure of your body suites you well, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's your body, so you should only be concerned if YOU like it, not the opinions of people on the internet :)

**As a side note though, I wouldn't post any more "exposing" pictures regardless for the reason. You can always ask your friends (girls of course) for an evaluation rather than showing everyone on social media. Not to mention you're under 18 and this can be considered child pornography (which is illegal).**

• omgosh you are under 18. i wouldn't post those pics!! but your body is perfectly fine and will change!!!

• You're rather chubby but still far from fat

• Exactly what I'm thinking with the last female opinion. Your under 18, why would you post pictures of your self in your undies on the Internet where there's older men and perverts? I think the answer is what you want, not what anyone else thinks

• THICK THIGHS ARE THE BEST THIGHS
    I have them too but i'm learning to love them and you should too cause they rule
    I wouldn't call you skinny but you're not chubby, you're like the ideal balance.

• Is that your bra and underwear?

• You are not fat at all. No part about you is bad or needs work, tons of girls would kill to have that body.

• you are NOT fat in anyway... shame on those who negatively comment on pictures like this. have you nothing else to do besides tear people down? love your body how it is... don't change because of comments on a picture. you are young you are not supposed to be built and stick thin! you are most likely healthy for your age and height. be you!

• You got some thick thighs girl. Be proud.

• You're fat. Not too fat yet, but definitely fat.