Guys, feeling insecure, need help. My boobs?

im a 34 DD. I'm 5'6" 143 lbs. I don't know if the way my boobs look is that desirable. They're real so they don't look like awesome fake ones. When I'm cold they look a bit smaller rounder, and perkier. Unfortunately when I'm hot they are bigger, lower, and less round. It makes my nipple/areola bigger and lower. They don't look like upside down triangles or anything, but I'm insecure about them. I wish they looked fake.

Not giving pics! Just explain how you feel about imperfect boobs.

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Its really preference from guy to guy.. But I personally dislike fake breast, How they look and feel.

I'm sure that any guy you build a connection with will be attracted to them. A lot of woman complain about having small breast... You are well endowed but are still worried. Just be happy with what you've got. That is an attractive feature to be comfortable in your own skin.

• Oh, come on... not fake please, ok? You're blessed with a healthy body and big boobs. Embrace yourself, dear: the imperfection is only in your mind. Take a look at this, please: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

• that sounds like something most guys will enjoy seeing, and real always looks better than fake in my opinion unless they are done so amazingly perfect that they look like very good real ones. usually fake ones you can tell and its just a bummer

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I can dig it. They are still boobs.

This clip sums up my thoughts
    https://youtu.be/Nt2His-qo3U

• Don't overthink the negatives - Lots of girls would love to have double Ds - Be proud of what you got.

• i'm slightly confused by this.

• Great now I have a mental image I don't know what to do with

• (do u can see your feets on the summer? xD) i dont know but look like u have big boobs so its normal u think a lot about it. try accept the way they are. u can really control if your boobs grow more or less. u got what u got

• I hope you don't expect us to just get a mental image in our heads.

• You can't post a pic of your tits underneath a tight shirt?

• They are fine ;-)

• Boobs are to women what height is to men, you can't go wrong with em.