GAGers: Can you guess my race/ethnicity?

I don't recall if I've done a question like this before, but I've seen 3 questions like this today so I thought "Why not?"
Also this is an old pic back from Februrary I think, I'm too tired to upload a current pic

Hint: I am mixed of 6 different ethnicities :P

Any rude comments will be reported and the user blocked

So far 2 people have guessed that I am Puerto Rican, which is correct. I am roughly half Puerto Rican (from my mom's side). And one person guessed that I am part Hebrew, which is also correct (a small fraction, and from my mom's side too).

4 more to go :P lol
Puerto Rican (3 people guessed correctly), Italian (1 person guessed correctly), and Hebrew (1 person guessed correctly) are no longer valid answers.

There are still 3 more ethnicities left, but I will give you some hinst: One of them is a Latin ethnicity, the second one is European, and the third one is the only Asian ethnicity.

Most Helpful Girl

• errmigawd yeah you're tough xD
    hmm spain? argentina? cuba? china? aaah haha

• Yesss, I'm part Cuban and Chinese too cx

• I voted you MHO because you guessed 3 of my ethnicities correctly in one answer, PLUS they were ethnicities that no one else got right

• scoreee!! haha yay.
      But wow. That's a lot of countries... really cool in my opinion

What Girls Said 5

• Philipino, Hispanic, black, white.. I'm out of guesses

• I KNOW THE ANSWER BUT ILL NEVER TELL HAHAHHAHA

• Technically we are all mixed.

• I don't really consider all the white people (in the US at least) who are part British, Scottish, Irish, etc. to be mixed because almost every white person here is. I am legitimately mixed.

• all the Asians combined

• Japanese puerto rican German?

What Guys Said 5

• Alien race!!! you are not HUMAN!!! lol jk

I would guess you were like german, italian, puerto rican, and some other stuff

• You're the third person to guess that I'm Puerto Rican, which is correct because my mom is mainly Puerto Rican.

But you're also the first to guess that I'm Italian, which is also correct because my dad is part Italian.

• Haha you are TOO MUCH!!! lol!!!
      thats good man, a bunch of flavors, you are like an everything Bagel... can't go wrong

• Any caucasian in you

• A mix form a latin country and possibly Asian (Philippine/Cambodia)?

• Do you any Jewish blood in you?

• Part Mexican...