Please Answer Be Honest : 5'7 (171 cm) is it too short for a boy?

Im 17 Year OLD And I'm A boy I From INDONESIA ASEAN And I Have Some Problem With My Height Cause Now Im just have heigt 5'7 (171cm) is it too short for a boy? i worry about this, i think i will got some negatively affect for me

can i growth up again?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're like the girls who think their weight isn't low enough at 100 lbs for guys to like them. The reality is that people just think being obsessive like this is a red flag.

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty normal among your ethnicity and age. We don't stop growing until about age 25. My license/ID has my height listed the same as it was when I was 19, 5'6" but I'm 22 now and 5'7" last time I checked. And guys have more dramatic growth spurts than girls, later teens. You're fine.

• sure? can i growth up again?

• I don't think there is. Just eat healthy, nutrition helps everything

• ah oke thanks so much for comment

• No it's not... it's perfectly fine

What Guys Said 4

• That is close to average for an Asian male

• i think Asian people is too short than Europe or American

• I hope not because that's how tall I an and I'm either taller or shorter than a small number. I'm pretty sure 5'7" is the average male height

• You can still grow a few cms if you have a good alimentation and lifestyle. Be happy though, I'm 1.73 and I'm a year younger than you, it's not a big difference and nobody ever called me short.

• Ask Ed Coan if his height was manly enough when he deadlifted 900 lbs.