Attractive female body how u find it? Big or small boobs / small or big butt? The belly very toned or just flat? Post photos best height for girl?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• 0|0
  • 0|2
  • Men don't have types; Men have categories.

I'm into short, fit women with pretty faces but I'll also take a big plump chick any day of the week, too. There is no perfect type of anything for men; Men aren't women.

• Petite and Asian. Skin color not a factor. (How do in post a pic in an opinion/answer to question like this?)

• Denise Milani.

That is all...

• The gurl that isn't 2inches talller rhan meh and is petite and busty 😘

• dont care about boobs or butts much. not so fussed about bellies either. toned and flat are good, but a bit of flab is not a problem. needs belly piercing though, that is hot. the most important thing to me is that she has a pretty face.

• b cup with a nice perky handful for each cheek butt

• handy boobs, good butt, flat and a bit toned is also ok...

• i like medium boobs, curved legs and thighs, big clitoral to can suck , sexy heels

• Big boobs, small firm butt, flat belly.

• There isn't just one body type that is attractive. I like tall girls with thick thighs, but I can be attracted to many different types. Small boobs or big boobs, it doesn't matter. Toned belly or just flat, it doesn't matter. As long as there's chemistry and a girl makes some basic effort to look okay, I'm all good.

• For me I like white smaller soft boobs and ass

• There isn't a best for those things. More like an acceptable range.

What Girls Said 0