How do I look? what do you think about my photo?

ı am a new member. ı just wonder. so attack me:D

com'n ı wanna just comment. is it so hard :D? realy? ok ı will try other option. how would you rate my default pic from 1 /10
so that's it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You look like a serial-killer. 😂
    by the way, welcome to this site. 😊

• serial killer is really better. so what do you think. how many people kill with my hands :D

• you look like you took this pic after beating the shit out of someone.. lol.. welcome to gag.. :D

• interestin idea :D ı can do it. thanks for a this option. and thank you

• Welcome to GAG! :)

• you should smile more

• if ı am more smile ı can be look more handsome :D ı dont think so

• Your eyes are a lovely intense color and I love a man with a goatee. Very nice !

• thanks. this comment is suprised for me.

• I think the intensity of your eyes is mistaken for anger but that is just my opinion

• some times can be true. but not now. anyway thanks your compliment. and you looking so nice

What Guys Said 4

• You look well

• my man, everything external does not count! women will say your ugly and should fuck off and after you make them laugh and bring them in a good state they will make out with you.. its all about core confidence and being a congruent, genuine person.
    my looks is 9/10, that dont help me at all in my life.

• 0|0
    • :D :D :D :D look ı just art teacher but after than ı guess ı will be assassin

• I saw the devil in your eyes (i think you look good but please smile...)