Is He A Hot/Cool Guy? Do You This Type Guy?

Andy Biersack From BVB

Damn, Sorry girls and boys, I mean do you like this type guy?

1914

Most Helpful Girl

• Andy Biersack β™₯ I love him and his music, he's beautiful ! :)

• Awwww, I am his big fan too, I want to be like him. But I can't , Yes he's beautiful most girls will crush on him easliy!

• Followed you back ! :)

• Thank you girl

Most Helpful Guy

• he's pretty cute, though I don't know anything about his persona he's the kind of guy I'd want to get to know, though not necessarily date. I like a lot of makeup like he has but not every day. I think his every day style is pretty cool, I like him! //hot//

What Girls Said 18

• This is old but u have to answer if cuz it's about Andy Biersack. I love him, he has the perfect face, eyebrows, eyes, cheekbones, amazing hair. Looks great with and without makeup (although I definitely like his Andy Six styl more). His tattoos are perfect, he is super tall & sings and screams amazing. He also just seems like a amazing guy. Just search "me singing with black veil brides:)" and watch the video, he truly cares about his fans

• Watch Onision if u don't already cuz he thinks of Andy as a god.

• Awwww, I'm glad you found it , If you join this site early, The mho will be yours. I like him too and always,\He is the coolest and special person I've seen.

• I'm glad to know , He care about his fans so much, That's good for him and the band !

• I LOVE his neck on the second photo <3... sexy neck :p!
    but this look (style) is too gay for me~...
    emo with makup is too girly for my likings~

• no... i dont like him at all.. and nail paint on guys... such a turn off..

• He is so damn hot!! 😱😱😍😍😍

• I'll send BVB songs to you later. Just wait and yes he so attractive

• I know about BVB, I'm not a fan, but I know some songs and I really like them. ☺

• He looks cool in the last pic. Not because he is shirtless, but because of his hairstyle.

• He is sooooooo damn sexy!! My biggest crush (and I'm crushing really rarely!)😍😍😍

• Isn't that Andy from Black Veil Brides? I prefer him in the last picture. It's intense

• Yes, It's him, The most hot guy in this world. I love Andy and Black Veil Brides, He stole girls heart!

• Oh ok, thank you for telling me that, I'll check it out !

• Great :)
      No problem

• Yeah he's very attractive

• I think he is very good looking, I don't mind all of the piercings and tattoos, all of that just makes him unique. I don't really have a type, I just like him how he is.

• Yeah, All you said is right, He is unique. He done someting amazing, People just don't understand his way, and don't buy it.

• nice style but not dating material

• Only the last 2 photos are hot. But it depends more on what his personality is like.

• His personality like a nice guy!πŸ˜‰

• He's sounds very awesome, Is he with a good looking? If he is , That will be cool. by the way you seems love Asian stuff too?

• Yes He's extremely attractive. Yes I love playing JRPG's, I read manga, and anime. I know some Japanese but my boyfriend knows more Japanese than I do since he tried to self teach himself the language.

• He's definitely really hot and his music is good. I'd date this kind of guy yes. But it's not my "type" I love his tattoos and hair though a lot.

• Yeah, All his arts and style is awesome. He is the guy most girls yearn for. As for tattoos I just feel a little bit too much on his arms.

• errrmm second last pic is okay, but no, I wouldn't date him

• You like long guy with long hair? But why you wouldn't date him? Because his style?

• long as in last few pics is fine... I shouldn't say i would not date him, just don't really like his style..

• His style looks scary right? But actually that's very cool, At least he is unique. That kind of guy hard to find in real. But I know what you mean!

• Nah.. he looks scary.

• he's attractive in the last 2 photos but probs is no the type id date

• he is so damn hot

• I don't like the way he looks.

• He's sooooo sexy and hot *.*

What Guys Said 13

• im a d00d, so no.

• I can see them attracting their fair share of admirers

• I don't get it. Can someone explain what makes him look so attractive? Especially in the first 2 pictures.

• In the first 2 pictures , That's the best I think! The make up make him so attractive, And his face also so attractive!

• Is it a wig he has on? Or his real hair?

Also why did he change his look?

Curiousity questions.

• I think that's his real hair, Because he want to change his look. That's cool, Also because that's his rock band style. You search these songs on youtube, Their songs will explain to you.
      Black Veil Brides Fallen Angels
      Black Veil Brides: Legacy
      Black Veil Brides: Coffin
      Black Veil Brides: Perfect Weapon

• I don't care for obnoxious amounts of body modification.

• He looks like a chick

• Is this really a.. guy?

• Some girls like him

• Haha, my sister has the biggest celebrity crush on him...

• by the way , Your looks also can put some make up like that, You will be very cool! Good for your sister!

• Oh God that is... Oh Jesus.

• Looks like he could be MM long lost brother or Son.

• No, not sexy at all and I do not like this style.

• he looks like a poser

• Dude looks weird af
    thats the type of guy my friends and i would bully in hs

• You want to bully that type guys? You can't , Because he's not afraid to die

• But that kind of man you can find at anywhere, It looks like a workaholic. Yes he's manly but not fashionable. Guys shoud be sexy, Otherwise just tasteless and uninteresting. I will make up like that go to school get a girl who like my style. And let her dressing like that too😏

• Whatever floats your boat man