Guys, hair on genitals area?

Does it bother you when girls leave hair on genitals area? And of course, I don't mean like a bush! :p
How do you prefer it?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Natural bush. I love playing with it

• My vote is for completely smooth. More sensual to the touch that way. At least to me. :)

• Shaved or trimmed

• I think you'll find most guys prefer it completely shaved. However, I don't actually mind a little bit as long as it is very well groomed.

• As long as it is well groomed it is perfectly fine. Bald is also a good way to go. From my personal experience it has been one extreme or the other. I think I would like a well trimmed crotch but not having experienced it I cannot say for sure. I think the reason some women go bald is because it's too much work to stay well groomed. My wife says having it bald makes it more sensitive thus enhancing the sexual experience.

• Trim that thing. Don't shave, shaving sucks.

• No i prefer hair down there cause to me it's turn on :p

• I like it when its trimmed and shaped not shaved completely

• personally I don't like any hair down there. i just looks and feels better bare.

• Everyone has genital hair. I love it all equally unless I don't.

• I personally don't like any hair but every guy is different so don't worry too much :)

• I don't care it could be a full bush I would still go down. I keep mine trimmed

• shaved or just cleanly trimmed, but i don't ask what im not willing to do myself

• HAIRLESS

filler

• A little hair are attractive

• I prefer trimmed, but not clean shaven. Hair marks innocence and it's hot

• i prefer clean to can suck

• no hair or trimmed is good

• Bald as it will get.