I think GAG Admin and Mod Teams should establish new section... "Rate Me" section... guys and girls , give opinions?

by doing this , users will upload their images (MUST NOT CONTAINS NUDE IMAGEs) ... and other members will give comment and advisory... the good looks must be keep fixed and bad looks should be repaired :D

• AGREE
  • DISAGREE

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a good idea but is n't that what the How Do I Look section works

What Girls Said 4

• I think most people already dislike the How Do I Look topics enough, adding one more very similar one to be rate-me-esque would just piss more people off.

• 0|0
  • this is basically a rate me already...

• Sounds good in theory yet some people can be mean and cruel with their opinions... just sayin..

What Guys Said 3

• There is already a section for that.

• How do I look section is basically a rate me.. It's the same thing

• Admins remove my posts for bad grammar even though I spell one word wrong 10/10

• If this was accurate then practically every post on this site would be gone due to spelling mistakes alone. There has to be better reasons to remove a post, and still, I've reported some I believed to be legitimately antagonistic and they are still hanging around.

Unless you misspelled every word in this sentence:
      "I enjoy barbecues on the beach with family" to read:
      "Fuck you I hate Jews and cancer is hilarious I hope you get it and die."

Honest spelling mistakes, right? :)

• Out of every fucking example you say that lmfao